I bought a cd with parts lists from all guzzi's from 1974 to 1996 , so

starting with falcone to the daytona RS. You can download it here:

click here to download

it's 187mb

the scn_main directory has to go in the root from a drive, the

progamm directory can be placed anywhere. the guzzi.ini goes in

the windows directory, and adjust it to the place where the scn_main dir

is, thet should be in the root of a drive, if you put in in d: you don't

have to change a thing. This is what dealers had. It's a bit old software, made for windows 95, no fancy setup, but most get it to work. I got it running on Xp/win2000 and win2003 server.

If you don't have windoz, you still get a bulk of tif files from it. But then you only have all exploded views.

you just have to ask, specialy for you:

click here

44204[/snapback]

Paul, fantastic! You made my day. Though, kinda wish it was in English, but having the part numbers is most important. What else do you have in that archive of yours?? haha.

cheers.

Hi Paul,

Do you know if they have the parts manual for the california V11 series... I would love to know my bike better :luigi: .

The site forbids the browsing of the files folder.

Thanks

Anthro

Hoi Paul,

I'm not such an expert in computers , exactly how do I set up the program?

I work with windows XP-pro and harddisc is partitioned in C-D-E where C is only windows and D is all other programs.

ciao

Ruud

Ruud:

I work with Xp too. First unpack the zip somewhere on the d: drive. Then copy the scn_main directory you have there to d:\scn_main . Start the install.bat from the place where you unpacked the zip. This should create a guzzi directory on c:\guzzi , in there you find a guzzi.exe, you can start the program from there or make a shortcut in you startmenu or on your desktop to it. If it works, you can move the c:\guzzi directory to another place if you like.

The scn_main dir can be moved somewhere else too, but first get it to work like this moving the scn_main to another place as d:\scnmain might give troubles, if you are not a computernerd. In that case the c:\windows\guzzi.ini has to be edited.

parts lists on my webspace:

V11 2002

V11 2003/2004

44290[/snapback]

Biesel, thanks for hosting these....might be good to put a link to these and Pauls on the Fileshare forum, I've been looking for these for a while now and others may be as well.

Though looks as thought the "V11_Le_Mans 2002.pdf" is actually for 2003. The pages say 2002, but you look at A15 and B7 you see that it has internal fuel pump and front cross-over.

Paul , it works ok :bier:

Thanks a million , I saw that my faithfull V75 is also listed so you've made me very happy...

Up to now I always used the workshop book from a V35 to V65 which in most cases is okay but this is definitely better.

Last week I replaced the upperpart of my V75 frame for an other one - not so legal but I refused to give up on her after she was declared totall loss (I had an argument with a drunk lady in a car - the car won and I lost) :angry:

The lawsuit will take the better part of another couple of years but hey , after 5 months I can at least walk, even bend my knee to the extend that I can ride on my v11 and I got the v75 running again for just over 600 euros of used parts.

Just checking now if I didn't forget any bolts.

thanks again for the program

ciao :bike::bike:

@ gh67

In Europe the models are named different.

The V11 Le Mans with the relocated fuel pump and front-crossover hit the market in spring/summer 2002.

Jan

44413[/snapback]

interesting...I wasn't aware of that. thanks for the info.

darn europeans....always get the cool stuff first. :)