Cafe Sport review

Guest Fox

There is a good review (ok I haven't read it yet but it looks positive) in the current Australian MCN under the title 'La Dolce Vita'. If anyone's interested I'll try and scan it and out it online. It's the actual I was going to buy.

There is a good review (ok I haven't read it yet but it looks positive) in the current Australian MCN under the title 'La Dolce Vita'. If anyone's interested I'll try and scan it and out it online. It's the actual I was going to buy.

44543[/snapback]

Please!

Wow, the price tag down under is about twice what it is in the USA.

45814[/snapback]

The $AUS isn't worth what the $US is against the [insert funny looking E here...] Also, Australia has some substantial import duties "to encourage a healthy trade balance" from what I've heard. For instance: some years ago, I sold a $65 Wilson tennis racket to a customer visiting from Oz; he said down under it retailed for about $210 AUS. :o

Nice to see Guzzi getting some good press, despite the high price tag in Oz!

Given the rave reviews that the Tuono seems to have garnered... since they had it already on-hand, it would have been even better if they could have also included more info on a contrast/compare between the two.... as a side-bar... just for fun :bike:

But overall, seems like a very positive review, especially in that it contained a healthy dash of "realistic expectations" versus slamming the bike just because it "aint no R1" <_>

Nice to see a relatively "glowing" review for a change from someone with the right perspective :mg:

Thanks for posting the scans! :bier:

al

Given the rave reviews that the Tuono seems to have garnered... since they had it already on-hand, it would have been even better if they could have also included more info on a contrast/compare between the two.... as a side-bar... just for fun 

Al.. drop over to the east bay and you can do the comparison with mine !!

That's about US$18,300. How much are they in the U.S.? I think they are way too pricey to compete here.

If you want to see a comparison between an Aprilia (factory) and Guzzi (Rosso Corsa) get the video off Ken. http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4588

45853[/snapback]

I received the dvd from Ken this morning and have just finished watching it. It's a brilliant dvd and the outcome of the Rosso Corso vs. RSV Mille test is quite surprising (well, not for us true believers <_>

The comment about "putting Öhlin's suspension on a bike like the Rosso Corsa is like putting silicone implants on my Granny" really made my day :D

Oh, by the way - a Rosso Corso will set you back 249.000 Danish kroner (1 US $ = 5.83 Danish kroner) which means a Rosso is about 47.700 US $......

check out the price list here

Cars and bikes come with a price tag here in Denmark unfortunately. Bear in mind that we pay 180% in tax on all vehicles.....

Søren

PS: My engine will be returned from the importer next week (crappy engine case paint), which means it's time to have the Mistral goodies, K&N filter and PC III installed. I'll have it all dyno'ed as well and the result will be posted here ASAP.

Guest rrbasso

Wow I got my 03 off the show room floor in 04, for $ 6500.00, plus $400.00 for a 7 yeair warenty, no money down and 2% intrest. :bier: