Woo Hoo!! Spotted Green V11 on Sat.

Guest Dave Pott

Guest Dave Pott

I swear, sometimes I feel like Robinson Crusoe around my area when it comes to Guzzis :(.......But, Oh-My- God!, I actually passed a green V11 going opposite direction about a mile from my home(30 mi. east of Fresno, Cali). I was, unfortunately, in my truck and unable to make a connection.

The Dude(or Dudette) was nicely carving up a left bender with 3 Japanese sport bikes chasing when I passed. If the rider is on this board contact me and let's hook-up. :race:

Otherwise, it is just me representing up here in this section of the Great Sierra Nevada Mountains in the Golden State of California :mg:

Dave

It is real uncommon to see two MG together, but last week I parked my silver california by a really beautiful :notworthy: Nero Corsa at the local B&N+Strabucks.

The parking place started to gather some attention of people walikng by... I was amazed... :mg:

people seemed to concentrate more on the silver, I guess the crusier :bike: is the fashion in Texas...

One day I'll posses them both. :food::mg:

I love all the women in all shapes and colors but rather mufflered; for motorcyles just MG and rather loud. :bier:

Guest rrbasso

A cupple weeks ago during the rains I was neair Sac ? went through Rio vista all the was past Sac I was with a cupple buddies on jap bikes was it on Presedents day ?

post-1207-1110934756_thumb.jpg

Here in the Chilliwack area (population about 75,000) it is very common to see 2 Moto Guzzi's at the same time. There is about 6 V11 Sports, 3 V11 LeMans, 6 California's, 4 Breva's and 3 or 4 oldies. They tend to run across each other a lot.

Oh yes! There is a V10 Centauro and an MGS too!