Le Mans Naked

belfastguzzi

Ok, we know that some of you chaps like your Mans Naked, but honestly, I think that this going to a far enough stage. Surely this is naked enough?

alamo.jpg

(BTW the text with this picture says, 'Our motorcycle jackets and apparel have been protecting motorcycle riders in comfort and style since many of their grandparents were riding.'...so this may be yankee style...but protection???

Le Mans in distress

alamo_distress.jpg:whistle:

'Plain Unisex 2-panel front motorcycle chaps in distressed buffalo leather'

:nerd: nice

who says you need arms or a face to survive a crash? if your torso is at least protected it will cut down on shock right? SURE maybe you'll be eating through a tube and those cheapie glasses once all the shards are removed from your eyes you might be able to see blury images in bright light, I could go on but I shant. there are way too many things wrong with that picture. or the notion of leathers to some(vest doesn't count as protection). I'd rather Stay this good lookin thank you so I'll wear my leathers. Although I do need new riding pants now that I think about it, my AXO's are a lil warm for the summer riding. Maybe some ICON's

Wore my leathers to a primarily HD show and got more stares than the high dollar bikes...with and without the Guzzi...the young chick at one of the leather and bandana booths said her Hayabusa would go 208 mph...I said "uh huh". :mg: k

Wore my leathers to a primarily HD show and got more stares than the high dollar bikes...with and without the Guzzi...the young chick at one of the leather and bandana booths said her Hayabusa would go 208 mph...I said "uh huh".  :mg:  k

46928[/snapback]

obviously bandanas have the same performance benefit as 'go-faster stripes'

what if you combine the two?

Surely this is the stereotype that will end up forcing governments to ban the motorcycle altogether! My lord, will it ever end? The weather has been nice here lately, [although freezing compared to Maui last week] and they are coming out of the woodwork. The beanie helmet. The bandana across the nose in the mornings. The seating position most easily described as someone making love to a 200 yr old turtle. Blipping the throttle, not to keep the thing running, but to attract attention to the loveliness of the scene!

I'll stop now, you all have an idea why my dentist tells me to stop grinding my teeth. It's all good, I saw one of these mountainous marshmallows drop his new H.D. at a stoplight this afternoon, not 200 yds from the H.D. dealer, and a great big crowd at the 4 lane intersection. Looks good on ya bucky! Should have left the training wheels on!

Ciao, Steve G.

'motorcycle chaps in distressed buffalo leather'

Surely this is the stereotype that will end up forcing governments to ban the motorcycle altogether!

47008[/snapback]

It's a sure thing. When even the buffalos get distressed by this sort of thing, the govt. has got to act!?

Ok, we know that some of you chaps like your Mans Naked, but honestly, I think that this going to a far enough stage. Surely this is naked enough?

alamo.jpg

(BTW the text with this picture says, 'Our motorcycle jackets and apparel have been protecting motorcycle riders in comfort and style since many of their grandparents were riding.'...so this may be yankee style...but protection???

Le Mans in distress

alamo_distress.jpg:whistle:

'Plain Unisex 2-panel front motorcycle chaps in distressed buffalo leather'

:nerd: nice

46882[/snapback]

I think he likes taco too, isn't TX???