[I]Language![/I], for Antonionionio

belfastguzzi

Or you can learn a pseudo Red-Neck epitaph:

"You ain't nothin' but a long-hair Commie prevert peace faggot degerate Pinko left-wing radical hippy bomb-throwin' student demonstratin' motorcycle ridin' weirdo what doesn't believe in God and Mother and Apple Pie runnin' around nekkid smokin' that heroin and shootin-up that maryjoowanna!"

The band I was in in my junior college days wasn't any good, but we did come up with that! I don't think the stoners in the band ever did manage to memorize the whole thing, but they did contribute to it's continual embellishment and evolution.

Knock it off you Bashi-bazouks!

Belfast, you get extra karma points for this gem of a find...you jellied-eel, you.

46998[/snapback]

Espèce de loup-garou à la graisse de renoncule de milles tonnerre de Brest :bbblll:

Karma points, quiz points: you name 'em, I've got 'em – think I'll off-load some of these on e-bay

:notworthy:quizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gifquizpoint.gif;)

Jaap is really gonna get ya fer this one!

47017[/snapback]

Not before I sell them, he won't!

Wanna buy some?

how much?...

47090[/snapback]

I had them valued –> :2c:

for the lot