It's back!

helicopterjim R.I.P.

I think he don't get his lesson,How much should I bid.The reserve could be again

up to a high price and he wants to pay some money more to ebay.

Reserve costs (either it is sold or not) as well as the previous time had reserve+Strat price (that's double ebay fees) :grin:

I guess I'll have to drop this seller a mail and tell him how much does he want....hmmm

P.S. (edit) Wait it says finansing there available they will discount the first $10 in your first buy. It may as well be a bargain at the end..e106.gif

Loses something in the translation doesn't it? The eBay add should read "replaceable", but says "replacable". So, taking way too much liberty with the phonetics of the misspelling, we get "plaque". It's pretty obvious you will not find an MGS01 mounted to a plaque and hung on a wall.

It's okay if someone parks an MGS01 in my living room though. I've got other stuff for the wall.

Sorry for the confusion, English is the language of abused usage - and we enjoy the hell out of doing so.

Guest Nogbad
No problem, I have just found out how much does he wants for the auction to end it,Well the price seems reasonable to me (if you're in the States)

47033[/snapback]

Just be careful the bike actually exists! Don't pay him any other way than with cash money when you go with a van to collect it!

Just be careful the bike actually exists! Don't pay him any other way than with cash money when you go with a van to collect it!

Noc038.gif , I ain't going to buy it, I don't live in the States. And for a second reason,though the price is reasonable (33K-usd=relatively the price in Euros 25K thats about cost here in Europe new). Yes he may as well don't have it but I mostly look for a bargain, not paying as much as new. <_>

:bier:

Noc038.gif , I ain't going to buy it, I don't live in the States. And for a second  reason,though the price is reasonable (33K-usd=relatively the price in Euros 25K thats about cost here in Europe new). Yes he may as well don't have it but I mostly look for a bargain, not paying as much as  new.  <_>

47040[/snapback]

25,000 Euros!?!

If you buy it in the states from a reputable dealer, it is only about 25,000 US Dollars.

Granted due to its rarity, you might have to shop around.

I wonder why it costs so much more in Europe.

Are they making the bike in Mexico?

I wonder how much it would cost to build up a bike like that???

Paul and Zeb have taken their time and patiently sourced or made their own parts, so I am sure they have gotten similar or even better results than the MGS01, for far less money.

But yah, instant gratification does not come cheap, and Paul or Zeb might get 25,000 Euros or more for their bikes.

There just aren't many people who want a Guzzi, that will pay that much, otherwise Guzzi could mass produce the MGS01, and for a few dollars more, make a road legal version

I really don't kmow but that's the official price I have seen in MG dealers around Europe (mostly Germany) And I have often seen that in the U.States the bikes cost in price the price of Euros here but in USD (which is less money)

I don't know where all these money go but If there was someone selling me a NEW unused right of the box MGS1 for $25K (roughly 19K eur.) I would seriously consider it., and if I didn't have my Sport Corsa I would buy it (bargaining a little cause I 'd pay cash)

Right now though to tell you the truth,I am very happy on my Sport corsa it has everything I would imagine or demand from a bike aesthetically wise ,riding wise,image wise or whatever wise, and every time I look at "her" is like the "first" time a200.gif so what else should I ask?