It's back!

helicopterjim R.I.P.

Paul and Zeb have taken their time and patiently sourced or made their own parts, so I am sure they have gotten similar or even better results than the MGS01, for far less money.

But yah, instant gratification does not come cheap, and Paul or Zeb might get 25,000 Euros or more for their bikes.

There just aren't many people who want a Guzzi, that will pay that much, otherwise Guzzi could mass produce the MGS01, and for a few dollars more, make a road legal version

Well there was actually said from the start that a street leagal version would be out but for various reasons, that I can only suppose, there came only a Racing version. That street version was rated at a price of 15K so it would be more "touchable" to many people.

I know for sure that many people were excited about the looks and the tests(or presentations) that were given in all magazines I have seen concerning the bike's handling were also positive.

Therefore we can say that it could become a more popular motorcycle.(more or less)

I think that not releasing a street version of the MGS at a more "human" price(as planed in the first place) MG has raised a few more chances of NOT becoming more popular and known brand among the motorcycle general public.That's really a pitty. :blush:

I agree that :mg: should release a streetbike version for 15k. I dont know if I'd get one...at least not right away. On the other hand I'm sure a dealer would be happy to take my barely used RM in on trade. Get the hint there in Italy? Wake up & smell the octane :!: Also if they watch this site Italy theres no replacement for displacement...bump it up to at least 1600cc for the cruisers if you want to sell more. Everyone else started that game at least 5 years ago. 1064cc just isnt what it used to be.

You don't need to bump up the Displacement if the tech and power is there to back it up, And guzzi doesn't have it I don't see thier cruisers as much of a threat but at the same time don't go crazy I think that Rocket III will be a flop too. ppl just want good looks and a strong feelin in your pants. similar to a woman :P:

:mg:

I think that Rocket III will be a flop too. ppl just want good looks and a strong feelin in your pants. similar to a woman  :P:

:mg:

47187[/snapback]

The Rocket 111 is selling like hot cakes over here!

The thing with all these power cruisers like the V Rod and Rocket 111 is that they do not get endowed with any decent ground clearance so would get their arses kicked on most twisty roads by a California with just 65bbhp and a decent frame.

Even the new Street Rod would get its arse kicked.

Guy :helmet:

Maybe so Triumph must be a bigger company in the UK much like Harley is the big dog here. But I've only seen 2 rockets and they were both on the showroom floor with donotsit signs on them, Lame they started one up, it sounds like my car. maybe if they take of those crap pipes and throw up some straights and a PCIII, that'd be sweeet. :food: