Saddle Bags?

tomsp

Guest aj howard

I scuffed the clearcoat on the tail section of the Rosso, I was thinking of getting some of that clear plastic that people put on tanks of sport bikes to save the paint from getting rubbed by jackets. Has anyone tried this yet?

more evidence as to why the buffalos in merika are so distressed. Can't you guys lay off these creatures? Just eat them and leave it at that.

says me

2005_March_rally_02.jpg2005_March_rally_03.jpgI have used a set of teckno bags on my V11 Sport for years. They do fit nicely to the frame and seem to work well as long as it does not rain. Yes, the bags are lined but water will find it's way in through all the seams. I also had a problem with one mount cracking in the middle of nowhere. The bags expand outward, but I never wanted to expand them since I did not want a wider rig. I have gone on a weeks ride two up with these bags and tank bag, but it is tight.

I suggest going to the Hepco & Becker bags. Water proof, strong rack, holds twice as much and cost at least three times as much :huh2: .

Oh, yeah, a tank bag is a must, besides being expandable, it can also be used to lay on to relieve the pressure of the wrists. Makes those longer days on the road more enjoyable :grin: .

Mike

Martin- that's what I'm talking about :bier: Those Tekno bags are what I want. I know I'll only use them 4-5 times a year (and the tank bag the rest) but they have that sleek look plus, like you said, I can tie my tent to them! Yep -- good thing.

Thanks too Mike on the input (to me and all else looking at these things!)

Belfastguzzi? Is that really you?

Belfastguzzi?  Is that really you?

47203[/snapback]

:o

:not:

but I've always wondered, is this you?

–>av-1145.jpg