Track Tested: MGS-01

RacerX

Now why can't they make some Street Legal MSG's I would try and save some pennys for one. but really it would give them some street credibility that caused MV to up thier bikes to the 'liter'. MG has the size they just need the looks and delivery a jap bike offers up. I know apples to oranges but in the eyes of the general public they are all apples at first glance. ;)

From a marketing stand point, 100+HP (@rearwheel) is what Guzzi needs.

To do it in the cruiser line, they need a 1500+cc.

To do it in the sport line, they need a multivalve, probably with 1200+cc.

And by the way, RacerX' black and red leathers match the MGS01 PERFECTLY :mg:

Too, bad they would not let him keep the bike...

[And by the way, RacerX' black and red leathers match the MGS01 PERFECTLY :mg:

Too, bad they would not let him keep the bike..

Or better yet, race it! :2c:

How does he make it look so easy? :race:

Mike

Now why can't they make some Street Legal MSG's I would try and save some pennys for one. but really it would give them some street credibility that caused MV to up thier bikes to the 'liter'.

I even wonder why heve they released the MGS1 after all, since it ain't (so far said)going to be into production as a street leagal bike.It makes no sence ....c028.gif

It makes perfect sense to me but that's because I have one.

It's not street legal production bike ,right?

MG is not entering or entered any races with this model , therefore not tested(as racing bike that has been offered for) either not making any production bike out of it... :P ...LOL

SO where's sence in all these already facts.? .....LOL

Can you come over to dinner some night and straighten out my wife? :grin:

Mike

Most of the things I do don't make any sense (just ask my wife). Owning 9 motorcycles - 3 of which I have never ridden - correction 4 because I havn't ridden the MGS yet - doesn't seem to make sense but to me not owning 9 motorcycles doesn't make sense.

47640[/snapback]

Most of the things I do don't make any sense (just ask my wife). Owning 9 motorcycles - 3 of which I have never ridden - correction 4 because I havn't ridden the MGS yet - doesn't seem to make sense but to me not owning 9 motorcycles doesn't make sense.

Let me clear this again ,I did not reffered to you about sencible things .

I reffer to MG and what's happening.

So yet again where's that sence of making a bike like this for sale(anyone?)?What's the purpose?

Let me clear this again ,I did not reffered to you about sencible things .

I reffer to MG and what's happening.

So yet again where's that sence of making a bike like this for sale(anyone?)?What's the purpose?

47650[/snapback]

The release of the MGS01 brings excitement to the marque® :mg:

The bike is desireable but unobtainable.

Eventually, street versions will arrive and the marketing strategy will have paid off.

In the meantime, they took all our grievances about the V11S and created the Breva1100 which is a refined, more modernized machine that will lure some of the BMW and Japanese 4 crowd.

This will bring needed respectabilty to the Guzzi image, before the MGS01 street version arrives. :2c:

The release of the MGS01 brings excitement to the marque® :mg:

Yes it does in some short of, but only to the "fans" of the marque, since there aren't any race participations(at least official) or press releases to get it wider known to the public.

The bike is desireable but unobtainable.

I dissagree on that, I have found at least two of them that I could buy the last

couple of months (Plus I have canceled my order for one since I learned that it ain't gonna make it into production* and has potential gear box problems)

*Production means spare parts , as well as a tested-approoved version for street use,ect.ect.

Eventually, street versions will arrive and the marketing strategy will have paid off.

In the meantime, they took all our grievances about the V11S and created the This will bring needed respectabilty to the Guzzi image, before the MGS01 street version arrives. :2c:

If street version will arrive that would be great. But at the other hand all my infos from sources that have direct relations with the company are 100% negative about that.So we can forget all about it at the moment.