Track Tested: MGS-01

RacerX

Guest davidb

Maybe Guzzi knows it is a pill of junk and they don't want to tarnish what is left of their reputation. Or they could be marketing geniuses and want everyone of us to buy one when it goes into production. Some of us that are looking for a new bike, might get tired of waiting for Guzzi and but a Aprilia or a BMW.

I know I'm leaning Aprilia. Guzzi takes so damn long. for anything. aprilia does to compared to jap companies but to guzzi its like half the time. :huh2: besides I did a insurance qoute for a RSV mille & the Guzzi, only $65 a month. thats sweet.

I suppose he is refering to the gearbox problems at the long distancerace in spain.

47701[/snapback]

I reckon it wasn't a good thing to have gearbox problems in the middle of a race but to have changed the gearbox in 16 minutes during the race and finishing the race speaks volumes about the quality of the crew and bike and the ease of serviceability. It was a 24 hour race wasn't it? That is a lot of stress on the bike and team especially a first effort so I am impressed!