Self Imposed Exile is Over

joe camarda

No complaints...just glad to be getting the 01 V11 Sport back! In the meantime I sold my 95 Ducati 900 SS/CR (how I loved that bike...I actually caught myself humming love songs to it while cleaning it one last time for the new owner :( , I think I need help). In its place I bought a low mileage 96 Honda VFR 750 and mounted hard Givi bags on it. Practical yes, nice yes, exciting...well it is practical. Boring, no.

But just before the V11 Sport went into the shop I did manage to install a set of CycleCat risers and will hopefully be able to post some photos after I get the bike back next week.

BTW, I've got a set of Leo Vince Titanium Oval cannisters which I'd like to swap for a set of Leo Vince CF cans, if anyone is interested.

Hope to be posting more of my usual drivel soon. :bier: Joe in Modesto.

PS... Can somebody (other than Redneck TEX) tell me if "crack" is legal in Texas. :lol:

I assume you mean plumber's "crack", is largely legal in Texas, but a misdemeanor within the limits of Dallas/Ft Worth (which has gone very metropolitan). "Crack", the illegal drug, remains an illegal drug even in Texas. Hope this helps. :homer: k

Joe,

Unless you are determined to get rid of those Leo's ASAP, you might check out this thread:

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4705

.... it seems that Leo is no longer making cans for the V11, at least the Ti models(not sure about the CF), so you may want to take that into consideration.

And yes, please let us know about your Cycle-Cat project. Please update your prior thread, with pics, reviews, and final costs/challenges. I am probably just about to order some Williamsville units, but was hoping to hear about your Cycle-Cat solution before making the final decision.

Here is your thread:

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...1&hl=cycle++cat

Good to see you back!

al

Guest Dave Pott

Hey Joe,

Springtime in the Mother Lode :sun: ....It is calling to us! We must get some fellow Guzzi riders together soon and hammer those roads :race:

I'm heading off to Death Valley in about 15 minutes, but really want to get up to the Gold Country soon.

Let's keep in touch.

Dave