blow, blast, blatter

belfastguzzi

Yes it's the Scura. Sorry Philbo – it's the crossover with no silencers (you didn't read the small print :D ). I think that the standard MG cans would kill it. When I get the MG Ti cans on I'll post the sound.

The Stucchi went on without difficulty. I was prepared for a fight, as there have been reports about its bad fit. Disassemble everything and then put it all together in order: it goes on ok. The inlet pipes are a close fit to the sides of the engine block, but ok.

The X-over is a heavy duty piece of metal, especially compared to the thin, light metal in the Ti kit. It looks so heavy that I was surprised to find that it's not heavier than the stock MG cross-over. Both are around 5lb, 2.3Kg, in fact the MG lump is a bit heavier.

No P Commander yet. First I want to see how it goes with Guzzi's Ti cans and the ECU that they supply for them.

I was very tempted by the Quat-D. In the end I went for the more expensive Guzzi Ti kit as it supposedly gives better performance over the whole range and it does come with the dedicated ECU, so it should all work as Guzzi intended :o . I still have a touch of envy seeing the Quat-D though.

Sound Files? I didn't want to upload files to take up space on the site server when I could put in links. The system here only allows certain types of files and, I think, small files to be uploaded anyway????

However it would be the same problem: not everyone using the same format. QuickTime is a universal format, but what alternative would be useful?

Jaap, if sound files can be uploaded (and I imagine that you don't want to encourage it and yes I really must make a donation now that I have PayPal working again) what is a reasonable file size and what formats are accepted?

The system here only allows certain types of files and, I think, small files to be uploaded anyway????

However it would be the same problem: not everyone using the same format. QuickTime is a universal format, but what alternative would be useful?

Can be anywhere uploaded as long as they're .wav & .mp3 types are 100% playable ,without any plugins, from all nowadays media devices right of the box. :thumbsup:

Can be anywhere uploaded as long as they're .wav & .mp3 types are 100% playable ,without any plugins, from all nowadays media devices right of the box. :thumbsup:

47693[/snapback]

Yeh, and Jap bikers are 100% rideable straight out of the box too, and are available at all nowadays garages everywhere, but you don't ride that stuff...

so don't go messin with that .wav stuff either

:DB):nerd:B):nerd::D

Yeh, and Jap bikers are 100% rideable straight out of the box too, and are available at all nowadays garages everywhere, but you don't ride that stuff...

so don't go messin with that .wav stuff either

:D  B)  :nerd:  B)  :nerd:  :D

:homer: Now that was the smart answer or the dumm ass answer??..c011.gife106.gif