Breva 110 Review

Guest Fox

The latest 'Australian Motorcycle News' has a very positive test / review on the new 1100 Breva from the world launch at Siena titled "Great Leap Forward".

I'm sure other moto mags have reviews too from the same launch ... I'll try too scan and put online in a couple of weeks time. (I wouldn't want to put stuff from their new issue online yet).

Guest SDKFZ111
The latest 'Australian Motorcycle News' has a very positive test / review on the new 1100 Breva from the world launch at Siena titled "Great Leap Forward".

I'm sure other moto mags have reviews too from the same launch ... I'll try too scan and put online in a couple of weeks time. (I wouldn't want to put stuff from their new issue online yet).

47952[/snapback]

Very,very positive test in this weeks MCN. Headlined "Smooth torquer". THe price quoted in the article £6999.

I test rode the 1100 Breva in Mandello last weekend - in pouring rain. Some thoughts and photos are already published in my weblog. I also had a tour in the factory production lines, but I still need to upload photos from there to the blog. Later.

/pexi

Thanks for the review, which I read earlier from a link on Wildguzzi :thumbsup:

I like a lot of the other Breva design studies as well. Very interesting.

I'll be very keen to see what Piaggio/MG does with this platform over the next couple years.

al