Whats the story on this bike on Ebay?

Mike Stewart

....great work on that replica :thumbsup:

As far as the headless Cafe Sport, very odd indeed. Did you see how cleanly all the switchgear/etc was just cut off. Very weird looking.

If it went cheaply enough, it would be a heck of a deal for someone local.

al

Fork,Rims,Brake system,triple clamps,Steering wheel, switches of the instruments (perhaps some switches -cables there)front fender kables were being broken.

Perhaps what's happen to miss dayto !

But even without the front fork i want it back 23_4_128.gif

mgs02?  build it yourself. This one is almost finished. here pictured in Mandello at the Mistral factory to get it's silencer

HPIM0226.JPG

HPIM0228.JPG

48241[/snapback]

Beautiful. If a body kit for the Breva 1100 could be constructed, that would make for an interesting version. I mention the newer bike partially because of the swingarm (for appearance, not necessarily for better performance or reduced weight), the somewhat more advanced 2 valve engine and the fact that current production items have better parts support than discontinued models/engnes. I could probably spring for a body kit etc, but acquiring a 4 valver would be difficult and the possibility of a future parts shortage is something to consider. The earlier spine frames aren't exactly light either and embarking on a program of weight reduction etc would be expensive. Maybe a Ghezzi Brian as the basis would be more suitable.

...nuts :wacko:

I know the Ohlins forks(if that is also what the green Sport had retrofitted) are worth about $1000 used, but good grief.... I can't believe they go to the trouble of just ripping off the front of the bike.

Very weird <_>

I suppose the green one didn't have ohlins as it was a new bike. And with that one they even took the time to unscrew the instrument panel from it. All the trouble for marzocchi forks :huh2::stupid: Ok they cost a thing new, but even then. The parts ripped from the second bike don't bring much more then 1000 euro, if you get so much for it.