No Complaints

big J

Well, the sun was shining today,went for a wee burn on the Guzzi with the better half to try out the Triboseat cover[a rear seat cover that fits over the seat with a grippy texture,stops the passenger sliding about]. Couple of hours bombing down backroads,stopped for a pint in Lusk,had a dice with a GSXR on the way home [very funny,the guy was so tucked in he looked velcro'd to the tank] he must have been a crap rider cos I was faster, and I'm slower than treacle. The bike never missed a beat,ran great tho I wish the post service hadn't lost the Mistrals I bought,far too quiet stock. Anyway,just wanted to post something that wasn't a tale of woe or something breaking down. These V11's are brilliant bikes,every time I go out on mine,I'm so glad I never bought anything else.I can sympathise with Brian of course, but for me,right now right here,they are the finest.

I agree I love the feel it has a soul much like a harley but tons more fun to drive I went for a jaunt today and am going to go back out. I am very glad I got this bike over the Triumph Sprint(a good bike too) but the sprint doesn't have near as much character or feel. Everytime I thunder onto the freeway I'm reminded why this is a great bike just as long as I don't think about all the things that can go wrong from reading far too many posts. :bike:

I agree I love the feel it has a soul much like a harley but tons more fun to drive I went for a jaunt today and am going to go back out. I am very glad I got this bike over the Triumph Sprint(a good bike too) but the sprint doesn't have near as much character or feel. Everytime I thunder onto the freeway I'm reminded why this is a great bike just as long as I don't think about all the things that can go wrong from reading far too many posts.  :bike:

49632[/snapback]

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well, the sun was shining today...Anyway,just wanted to post something that wasn't a tale of woe or something breaking down... for me,right now right here,they are the finest.

49628[/snapback]

Yep, it was a rather good day, with a bit of sunshine.

I looked at my bike through a bush and it looked just fine.

A big bag of sand hid the fact that it had no back end, so that was pretty jolly hockey sticks. :bier:

Image-8209F3EEB50811D9.jpg

And the sun stayed sunny and the wind got only a little windy and things got – even better.

Look – two wheels now! Yippee!

Image-820A1C03B50811D9.jpg

And these bikes look better without seats and stuff anyway, so I might as well just leave it like this.

I wonder will tomorrow be so good? Oh, it's gonna be Monday.