Rizoma Invidia Mirrors

richard100t

OH no no no nono I got first dibs on a Carbon chin pad from a previous thread I started asking about'em Unless you beat me to it  :angry: , I called they are $400 large  <_ i about shat myself also tank pad hows this one cost me uh think know there is some place out that sells carbon fiber ones but almost went with a clear b4 the dealer whipped thing said why not src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_knownothing.gif" alt=":huh2:">

:mg:

49985[/snapback]

I like that tank pad. Do you remember what brand it is?

I guess I'll have to put my money where my mouth is and try to find those Pads, It came in a plain package without much on it and they told me it was a popular Guzzi tank Protector around here, I said sure I'm sold (follower) and I've been looking and can't find anywhere online that sells them they are Made by CSS I've seen round similar material pads for BMW's but I can't find this pad. I'll keep looking and if we don't find anything by the time I go into the dealer I'll ask them about it. :bier:

I've got the same tank protector on my bike.  I'll see what I can find also.  It was on the order of 10-15 bucks.

J

"pleather"  :lol: that cracks me up.

50022[/snapback]

Kinda like Goldie Hawn's 'plips'

Hawn.jpeg

I am learning all kind of words today, like carapace!

Studious! :nerd: