guzzi sighting?

bento

yeah, jackie chan and chris tucker right? okay.

early in the movie jackie bails and takes a cab. chris hops on a bike to chase him. after chris cuts the cab off, if my eyes don't decieve me, we get a glimpse of a motor on an all red bike. if i'm not mistaken that's one of our jugs and headers. how'd we stealth that into the movie?

What a POS movie.  Sorry, and I like JC films. 

What pissed me off was that the sound people overlayed an inline 4 instead of a Guzzi.  The Daytona sounds like a RRXYZZ650  :bbblll:

49949[/snapback]

Well what do you expect? its hollweird. Anyway I was reading that link of Jaaps and Apperently Nick Cage is a Big time Collector and adores his Guzzi's most of all, Now that may be true but I net they are all really old rare ones. lucky duck. But Also the Pianoman himself drive a Goose. Its neat if I Was Rich and Famous I'd drive a Goose and make sure one was in every movie I did somehow, someway, Even a western have it resting up against a shed with just part of the wheel showing in the scene. :mg:

I think it was a Sport 1100 or Daytona

More on this page: http://www.cybermotorcycle.com/euro/brands...uzzi_movies.htm

49908[/snapback]

1997 Sport 1100i. Chris Webber???, who seems to pop up on the MGNOC mailing list periodically, was there when it rolled out of the shop that he was at and sent over to the movie studio. I wonder who eventually acquired that specific bike. Chris Tucker very nearly loses the bike at the start of his ride and when he stops, someone off-camera is very obviously holding the bike up, because we all know that the sidestand on these beasts is a bitch to get down, and certainly not as fast as it appeared in the movie. Hollywood being what it is, the glorification of all that is false, couldn't leave the sound of the engine in V twin mode and opted to use a UJM four cylinder sound track. Cretins.

Come on now, These bikes are plenty fast, Just not Rice Fast. But IMHO who needs that on the road? if you can get some track days in then I can see it but otherwise who needs that many points on your license(if they let you keep it) :huh2: