I had a Big day

DeBenGuzzi

Yup whadda day, Not my fault but the guy I work with got a ticket and the Theif went straight to jail. Anyway thats me on the Local news anyone want my autograph I'm thinking about attending the oscars next year and releasing an album slated for later this fall. :lol:

http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_123190820.html

Watch the Video!

LMAO!

Alright Ben! Watch out Ben Afleck!!!

...and great free advertising for Budweiser!

I hope your work buddy doesn't get in too deep for leaving the keys in the ignition.

I once left the key in my V65, went and sat in my car, just in front of the bike, and was going through the glove compartment for papers, when I looked in the rear view mirror and some guy had mounted my bike. I hopped out of the car and he took off on foot...

The bike was stolen a few months later...probably the same butt-head...I got it back, but the bike was never the same... :angry:

I am getting pi$$*d to hear about stolen bikes and so on. I am getting into temptation and think one day just to make this experiment and leave the keys( I-false keys that won't start) on my bike with II-battery disconected)

and lurk in the corner with some friends and all I need is my trusty Benchmade or a basball bat a043.gif.No you can't bet what will happen....

Congrats for the intreview Ben , I'll line up for an autogr.It looks strange when you see your self on a TV ,that's how I felt the only time I was interviewed as i was on the navy before leaving to participate on Desert Storm 1(back in the90's)