Looking for a new bike...guzzi advice please

Guest chris1

Guest Dave Pott

I-LOVE-BELLY-SHIRTS :wub::food:......on hot looking women w/hardbodies, that is :whistle:

I must say, I've never had a vibration problem with my wrists/hands while riding the Ballabio. Maybe because of the upright position with the weight more on my butt than on the bars??

I've done several 10+ hour days in the saddle and never had a problem with sore or buzzed out hands or wrists :thumbsup: .....my butt was starting to talk to me though :huh:

Guest ratchethack
I drove a single cylinder Yamaha XT600 from Los Angeles to Belize and back several years ago. I averaged roughly 300 miles a day. Which is plenty for me even on a FJR. I'd consider the RM a luxurious tourer compared to the XT. :bike:

50632[/snapback]

Hey Paul - XT 600's are as rare as hen's teeth (at least around here). I've never seen one other than my own, but I understand they were big in Europe in their day. Mine's been bulletproof and spot-on reliable since I did an "intervention" on it :luigi: and rescued it from an abusive/neglectful PO. After a new top end, rebuilding the wheels, SuperTrapp IDS2 pipe and rejetting, mine runs like a champ. It's just the kind of bike I'd use for the trip you took. How'd it hold up? Any problems? What tires did you run? Any significant mods you could share?

Rgds.,

Ratchethack

Guest Bruce

I like the brunette, no wait a minute the blond, no wait, I can't make up my mind. We need more data or a test ride :xmas:

I think I like the blond so much because she's wearing Hot Pants, and she's so Hot in them. could use more displacement on her twins but thats a mod that can be added later. And for sure I'd need a test ride (or several dozen) b4 I could commit to anything. :wub::lol: