"Loud Mufflers Are Just Annoying"

joe camarda

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes you need a little offense or you'll both just come to a stop on a freeway like a couple'a dimwits trying to let the other by.  :homer: I hate those morons but I just zip by when I'm on my bike. Or what about the dolts that come to the end of an on-ramp and stop ... STOP to wait for traffic to let up  :rolleyes: ... those ppl should be drug out to the middle of the street and shot repeatedly.  :angry: Or just slapped around maybe they have a good reason?  :huh2: but I doubt it.  :ninja:

51168[/snapback]

I can sympathise with the irritation, but........

I think that might be frowned upon.........It may even be illegal! ;):lol:

Nige. B)

Yes.  I agree about the offensive driving too.  A little offensive driving can keep you clear of trouble...  :bier:

Tim

51171[/snapback]

'Offensive' hmmmm

Once again we are in the area of differing perceptions.

Perhaps 'Positive' or 'Decisive' may be a better adjective? :huh2:

Nige. B)

Actually, that has got me thinking.......

I think the worst situation is where you have a ditherer....You are never sure where they are going to jump or quite when.

It is easier to deal with a decisive action, even if it may be wrong, at least you can take positive action to counter that.

Nige. :homer:

Actually, that has got me thinking.......

I think the worst situation is where you have a ditherer....You are never sure where they are going to jump or quite when.

It is easier to deal with a decisive action, even if it may be wrong, at least you can take positive action to counter that.

Nige.  :homer:

51175[/snapback]

You're over-analyzing... Relax, drink a beer for me - I'm still at work. :bier:

Tim

You're over-analyzing...  Relax, drink a beer for me - I'm still at work.  :bier:

Tim

51176[/snapback]

Actually, it is my birthday and I am quite well lubricated! :sun:

I think that is what has brought it on. :nerd:

Nige. :drink::drink::drink:

Happy Birthday Buddy! :bier: Down a couple fer me too!

noise vs visability eh? :2c: I assume I am completely invisible (it's cool, I feel like some crazy superhero bike dude). I don't buy my gear to be seen, I didn't buy my pipes to be heard. Obnoxious? Hell yeah. People notice things that annoy them. (that car alarm going off down the street, the dog barking two streets over, blinding light in the dark etc.) If I'm waking up a couple of daydreamers, then that's a great side effect to the pipes.

I bought them cuz I like the sound. And the extra flow of course :whistle:

An aquaintance of mine was a big advocate of the safety vest until a woman hit him turning left in front of him. She thought he was a roadworker at first glance and didn't realize he was moving.

They are out there and no matter what you do, some idiot can take you out at any time.

BDC - brain dead cager - I like that!

Rj

Actually, it is my birthday and I am quite well lubricated!  :sun:

I think that is what has brought it on.  :nerd:

Nige.  :drink:  :drink:  :drink:

51179[/snapback]

Happy Birthday! I'm home now - will drink a beer too. :bier:

Best defense is good defensive riding.  :D

51158[/snapback]

I agree except that when people see me driving defensively they think it is offensive! I reckon they don't like it when I use the power of my motorcycle or my riding skills to exit the danger zone around a bad driver!

I agree except that when people see me driving defensively they think it is offensive! I reckon they don't like it when I use the power of my motorcycle or my riding skills to exit the danger zone around a bad driver!

51248[/snapback]

I believe thats called offensive driving, ? could be wrong but thats what I'd call it. And its not always bad either. -_-