OT: Hogs on the high seas

Lex

I feel some need to start out by saying I don't dislike Harleys as much as some seem to, I just intently dislike a segment of the people who ride them.

Anyway, after years of taking abuse about trailer queens and such the idiot contingent of the HD crowd has found the ultimate solution: A "Motorcycle" Rally during which you CAN'T actually ride a motorcycle! Why do I think the those dimwits from American Chopper will be there? :vomit:

Check out Hogs on the High Seas.

I've been waiting for some one to post this nonsense, but it looks like the more active posters have something else to talk about. If I missed this, sorry for the duplicate but this is too funny to miss. :lol:

Lex

you got to be kidding!

well,...that ship is going to be well anchored!! :lol:

i take that back....wtf?....just pathetic! :bbblll:

it sure looks like fun!! :lol:

51030[/snapback]

thats like the poster for never buying into the Harley Name. At the very least anyone under 50! :lol: Yeah I'm going Aprilia Triumph or Victory for any other motorcycle needs in near to even distant future. :thumbsup:

Guest TheFaz
why couldn't you ride then? thats the only time I think you can ride to alaska. Maybe I'm wrong? But the weather should be about as good as its gonna get through that time.

51025[/snapback]

You can't take your bike along, just a photo...for the PHOTO SHOW! :homer:

Geez, if this wan't serious, I'd laugh my ass off...on second thought, I'm laughing it off anyway! I know a good number of H-D owners and few if any of them are of this ilk. This is really pretty pathetic. Wearing your "MoCo rally clothes" on a cruise ship? :huh2:

You can't take your bike along, just a photo...for the PHOTO SHOW! :homer:

Geez, if this wan't serious, I'd laugh my ass off...on second thought, I'm laughing it off anyway! I know a good number of H-D owners and few if any of them are of this ilk. This is really pretty pathetic. Wearing your "MoCo rally clothes" on a cruise ship? :huh2:

51113[/snapback]

OHHHHHH now I get it. I thought they were at least riding TOO the ship or possibly taking a ferry here or there that can store cars and bikes. I didn't really care to read into it I'm not going! :lol: But now it all makes sence maybe next time I'll read the directions b4 I force Tab A into Slot D. :huh2: