Original UFI filters

Steve G.

I'm not sure if this subject has come up. I need to stock up on filters, but find the local prices here to be quite dear, at $28cdn each. I'm thinking of getting some by mail at those prices. What are you guys paying, and from which dealer?

Ciao, Steve G.

Guest Cleveland Steve
I'm not sure if this subject has come up. I need to stock up on filters, but find the local prices here to be quite dear, at $28cdn each.  I'm thinking of getting some by mail at those prices. What are you guys paying, and from which dealer?

Ciao, Steve G.

51599[/snapback]

$7.99 USD MG Cycle 608-862-2300

$7.99 USD  MG Cycle    608-862-2300

51602[/snapback]

Wildguzzi post extract on oil filters...

"Oil Filters

Fram PH3614 will fit but construction is questioable.

Fram PH6022

WallMart SuperTech ST3614 for around $2 (vs $15 for the Guzzi filter). This filter is made by Champion labs, is better constructed than a Fram, and has a 94% multiple pass efficiency rating. Just be sure to remove the decal on the filter before you install it.

(Tip from Wildguzzi.com site)

Also the Amsoil SMF125 is supposed to work."

:luigi:

:2c: I belive if you are using a quality oil, changing filters and oil frequently, and are most importantly you are; meticulous in ensuring you do not introduce sand, dirt, grit into the system while changing, filling, or assembling, it is all the goose needs :food:

Just bought a half dozen from Harper's at $7.50 US ea. k

Group 7 V241. Made in USA by Purolator. These has worked well for me. If I bought the original UFI they would probably cost me more than the oil.

Rob