Tucker's advice

belfastguzzi

NW 200 programme is on UTV at 11.30 – it should be good. I was repairing my broken spring last year while listening on the radio to 200 mph being broken on the country roads.

Cant get UTV where I live,watched the Tandragee tho. Awesome,absolutelyf!!!ing awesome! I love motogp, but nothing beats racing on real roads, those guys must have balls like spacehoppers.Course, I could have beat them if I really wanted..... :race:

Guest aironepony
THATS IT, this thread is officaly more worthless than the "what time is it" thread.  :lol:

I think belfast gets most of the credit  :notworthy:

51875[/snapback]

Ah, time, it has an appetite for everything. Consuming all before it and leaving behind that effluent of good intention. Tempus edax rerum.

• 2 weeks later...
Belfast,

I have told you once........................................

If I am riding this, I forget what the substance in the beginning is.

51708[/snapback]

(Hmm. The pictures seem to have gone from the original post :huh2:)

anyway

How have you been doing with the V.11 training, Antonio? Tucker thinks that it's time for a reminder, in case you're letting things slip. So here's more Tips And Secrets To Use In Your Everyday Bike Mechanicing, That Can Cut V.11 Training Time By Up To 67%

It is really very simple.

If you're not using the right V.11 mechanicing techniques, you're probably wasting hundreds of hours per year(on this Forum alone, never mind on your bike). Not to mention missing out on some of the joys of owning a well trained V.11.  Imagine being able to take your V.11 to Starbuck's Coffee and place him in a "down-stay" while you go in and have a cup of java.  And know that he'll still be there when you come back! 

Send me a large bag of :2c: and in return I'll forward a copy of Tucker's BiG Book of V.11 Special Secrets For Simple Mechanics. The stuff in Tech Topics is all very well, but why make things hard for yourself? You can easily reduce your fettling time by more than 60%, and still achieve maximum results.  Here's a small sample of some time-saving secrets you'll learn for your everyday Guzzi mechanicing:

• How to speed up mechanicing results by taking advantage of your V.11's instincts

• An amazingly simple way to get fast results using your V.11's "shaft drive"

• The right way to use food in your training program (hint: don't use food as a bribe!)

• Insider secrets on how to easily use a 30 foot long line for off-leash training

• The top 4 ways to communicate with your V.11

• Discover the most important difference between the pinch collar, the choke chain and the shaftie bevel box

• What is V.11 training, and how do you really get quick results

• How to use vocal tonation and voice inflection to get the most out of your V.11

Have a nice day.

Are you getting your inspiration on prescription or from a local supplier? Very impressive,just dont go putting super unleaded in the dog and expect it to run faster. And if there's any of this stuff going spare,keep me some,willya? :rasta:

Are you getting your inspiration on prescription...

52896[/snapback]

Well yes, thanks to the operation

drtuck.jpg