Ferrari

antonio carroccio

Yeah this F1 is boring , not because of the ferrari winning but mostlly to the the very poorly chances for overtaking (compared with motorcycling- GP or SBK)in the track.

Well actually the only way to break the monotony of the Ferraris winning was to make such rules that the Ferraris won't win.That's a shame.

If they can't make fast cars of have the winning drivers they'd better  :notworthy:  the Italian supermacy  :grin:  (Italian-German , I mean). :D  :D

52640[/snapback]

boring? have you watched DRAFTCAR(nascar)? the cars are all about 99% identical in performance and weight its who can hug the most ass pit the most effective and hang on for 3 hours. Its so lame I can't stand to watch it and when they crash, its often half the pack but even that doesn't make up for the lack of any aspect of a thirll for the rest of the race, I've looked. I find the Nascar boom funny but no one cares about Bball and hockey isn't around its either baseball or nascar. I want MotoGP on primetime damnit <_>

• 5 weeks later...
so lame I can't stand to watch it and when they crash, its often half the pack but even that doesn't make up for the lack of any aspect of a thirll for the rest of the race,

What a waste of money....LOL... Can someone give 'em to me . Ipromise I'll buy only Guzzis....e022.gif