So Many Guzzies

Guest aj howard

Guest aj howard

Wow,

Today at the Vintage bike day at Butlers Orchard in Maryland there were so many Guzzies into the parking area I thougth I was at a rally! :thumbsup:

I rode out with a buddy of mine (he on his Buell M2) and I ended up parking right next to a guy with a "new" 03 LeMans that he had just picked up from Winchester. His bike only had 375 miles on it. Oddly enought there were more V-11's there than Tonti/EV's

How cool is that!

Was anyone who reads this there?

Guest tsteele
heh, I guess the V11 is starting to catch on here in the USA.... just in time for it to be cancelled  :bbblll:

:rolleyes:

52507[/snapback]

Certainly a sad state of affairs! Anyone know what's in line to replace it?

On Saturday went to the BMF Show

Last year the I saw one other Guzzi there, a T5 Spada in the car park.

This year loads. despite it being wet went around the club stands. There were a couple amongst the sidecar people, The owners club with a couple of Mk1 Lemans and some singles. and at least one exhibitors road bike parked next to their stand.

And a DEALER !!!! Haywards of Cambridge had a stand , they've only been into Guzzi for a couple of years and have added them to their Royal Enfield consession.

acb1965d.jpg

The 1100 Breva was getting some attention. Had two one red and a grey one with fairing and panniers. When I went to work the following day one of the ladies there said her husband has seen the Breva and was considering it as his next bike :thumbsup:

d45d86ec.jpg

No V11s or Calis :o

I like the 1100 Breva a lot I just wish it had the kick in the pants excitment if not MORE than the V11, Then and only then I'd be on it like a fat kid on a cupcake. As it stands now I'm so undecided on what to get next I may get nothing and let my Goose have the Garage to herself and enjoy the ride.

:mg: