OT-took a ride on KTM SuperDuke

not_scooter_Scura!

You really can't go wrong with an orange and black bike  :P:

I think they've got a hit on their hands with this bike  :thumbsup:

al

53216[/snapback]

Where? How? I didn't think they were in Sydney yet ... I wanna ride too!

I reckon the men from Mattighofen have really got it together over in Austria land

53195[/snapback]

it's an awesome bike, yes. and it does awake the hooligan in us.

But sitting on it and looking down at all the plastic sh*t they armoured the bike with made me feel kinda...i don't know....cheap ;-)

I rode a black one. it just will laugh at most if not all sportbikes around on real roads. It is very amazing how fast it goes and how fast you get confortable at using it.. fast.

it truly is great tool.

but it misses a heart.

i think.

I only want to even try out a very small number of new bikes..........maybe one every few years.

this one I wanna try.............. :food:

Seems right up my alley, but I don't think it even makes it to the states for another year <_>

Cool bike, but they will have to hire an Italian styling stylist. The things out of KTM are almost universally UGLY, and this thing looks like it was styled using chunks of cardboard masking taped together.

Ciao, Steve G.

Cool bike, but they will have to hire an Italian styling stylist. The things out of KTM are almost universally UGLY, and this thing looks like it was styled using chunks of cardboard masking taped together.

Ciao, Steve G.

53486[/snapback]

They aim of KTM designs is to be 100% unmistakably KTM, look at the single cylinder Duke & you will know what I mean...

Fox: open up that trading post or go to bikepoint.com.au , a few dealers in Sydney have them, wait 1 more month & there will be a few at Rockdale.

"paint the world orange"

n_s_S!

They aim of KTM designs is to be 100% unmistakably KTM, look at the single cylinder Duke & you will know what I mean...

Fox: open up that trading post or go to bikepoint.com.au , a few dealers in Sydney have them, wait 1 more month & there will be a few at Rockdale.

"paint the world orange"

n_s_S!

53488[/snapback]

dare to be different - isn't that what we all are striving for? The reason why I aimed for the V11 instead of a bamboo rocket was that I wanted something different. I can't stand when you're parked at the local favourite hang out place and everybody is riding the same bloody model.

A Guzzi, especially a V11, is a rare bird in Denmark and the day the company starts to launch a Le Mans perfume, Guzzi rubbers or the like I'll sell my bike and buy a MZ on the spot!

Grrr...

Søren

PS: Love the KTM - a different bike with balls to match.

Guest Bruce

Forget how it looks and check out how its made or better yet ride one and you'll see just how fanatical KTM is about performance. I got a 625 a couple months ago and FAAARRKK!!! is right.