850 T3 Guzzi 1977.

Guest eamonn47

Guest eamonn47

Hi all,

just a short note to say hello and have just found the site...seems like a good one,

I have just restored an 850 T3 Guzzi 1977 my first bike and I am enjoying it emensely,looking forward to reading a lot of the threads in this site.

Regards ..........Eamonn.

Welcome, Eamon! Alas, my SP has gone the path of "not enough garage"...but someday I'll have another Tonti. k

Guest eamonn47

Thank you for your comments .........yesss pics speak louder than type but I am at work at the moment but will certainly attach some pics if i can manage to figure out how,else i can send by email to anyone who wants same ,I did take a full set of pics before and after and have them stored digitally and a hard copy printed into a full book at this stage ,the restoration was indeed a full restoration down to the frame being sandblasted and all new chrome parts fitted, cables and full polishing on all aluminium covers (done by hand my own hands hard work that ).........lots of stainleess nuts bolts and washers,rebuilt the front forks,replaced splines and cush rubbers in the rear drive lot6s more work done just to much to list really but the bike was put back on the road last weekend and is getting a lot of interest and nice comments.I intend to go to the meeting/rally down in Cork 11/12 June weekend will probably travel down on the Friday and weather permitting will camp or else I understand that we will be allowed to put down a sleeping bag in the function room of the hotel and they will allow use of showers.............looking forward to it and looking forward to meeting people with interest in guzzi's.

Regards ..........Eamonn.