ERIN

More hosted photos here

JS leads a little V11Lemans.com splinter group on a ride out straight to a Police Officer with a camera :(

IMG_1130.jpg

Several photo stops were had, but mine all seem to be full of motorcycles

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

JS's new bike is quite a stunner, and this young lady was prepared to forsake her earlier pledge for a go

IMG_1127.jpg

KB heard all about it and blagged a go

IMG_1132.jpg

Excellent pics, Martin. Dunno what happened with mine,but they're only suitable for the kids to draw on.And yeah,I'm glad the only copper we ran into with a camera was yourself.

Excellent pics, Martin. Dunno what happened with mine,but they're only suitable for the kids to draw on.And yeah,I'm glad the only copper we ran into with a camera was yourself.

54158[/snapback]

Looks like you are entertaining with a Highland fling, 3 photos up. Nice.

Terrific pics Martin  :thumbsup:  Did everyone camp?  On the pics, that one black v11 looks like it picked up one of our Parkfield squirrels.... don't you think....?

54170[/snapback]

Are you refering to Baldini's sheep skin, most evident on the lighthouse shot on the hosted pictures link. He maintains that it's comfortable to sit on. I thought it was his comfort blanket as was away from home :D

BFG; Baldini; John O'Sullivan and I camped, JS had that tent.

Big J got the last room in the hotel a last minute cancelation, and Ferguzzi B&B'd within the village. They were probably made to do it as they had their significant others with them, I'm sure they would have rather camped and enjoyed the lavish facilities.

About 50 happy campers and I'm not sure how many had rooms, but it would have been several 10s

Are you refering to Baldini's sheep

54173[/snapback]

Ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh. DON'T mention Baldini's sheep!! I didn't.

Lovely shots, It's funny, I was looking at the garage today wondering about expanding it enough so I could fit another bike- that centauro really is a beaut'. We made it home safe and sound, we actually only got out of bed about 11, just enough time to have a nice brekkie and amble down to the pub to watch the motogp. then it was about 4 hours to dublin, with a few stops on the way.

By the way, the nice brekkie was a damn good reason to avoid a tent, not to mention the midges!

I think I picked up a small oil leak on the way back from Cork. Now given the level of Knowledge shown down there (by every one else), I should have no problem fixing it... But no... I really have to learn how to fiddle with these things.

While down there, I overheard a conversation with BigJ talking about a double seal near the bevel drive.... bevel drive, isn't that in Malahide?

On a different note, It was great fun meeting you all, we had the post holidays blues for a few days afterwards, which is always a good sign. Unlike BigJ I don't have a cat to kick, and if I were to kick one of our dogs they'd probably kick me back. Bastards. Guess who's the alpha male in this house.

We did take photos but they were old fashioned ones, so god knows how long it'll take to post them up.

Fair play to you John oSullivan, the saturday was great crack. Roll on Scotland, If there's any chance of getting the time off.

• 1 month later...

:mg:

Hi Erin!! Van here from Vancouver Island Canada. Great pics! Always nice to get a flock of Geese together for a ride. l noticed a "Tenni" in the group, could you please let them know that l'm trying to put together a Tenni register and l'd really like to know the owner of that beautiful machine, and what # they are. l'm #125 and as far as l know, the only 2 Tenni's in Canada are me and #139 in Thunder Bay Ontario, about 3500 km's away!!

Nice to chat to you, :bier: Van

:mg:

Hi Erin!! Van here from Vancouver Island Canada. Great pics! Always nice to get a flock of Geese together for a ride. l noticed a "Tenni" in the group, could you please let them know that l'm trying to put together a Tenni register and l'd really like to know the owner of that beautiful machine, and what # they are. l'm #125 and as far as l know, the only 2 Tenni's in Canada are me and #139 in Thunder Bay Ontario, about 3500 km's away!!

Nice to chat to you,  :bier:  Van

57614[/snapback]

You'll be looking at this guy: Ferg

Martin,

Those pictures remind me of a great weekend :bier:

The Centauro has since been fitted with K & N Pods, engine guards and a stucchi crossover. It has a Creedon C5 chip, the intakes balanced and still it does not run as well as my V11. It stumbles at 2,700 rpm and again at 3,700 rpm(60 mph).

The good news is that above 5,000 rpm it goes like a raped ape.....but that 80mph and penelty points come in multiples at that speed.

I need to look up that lady on my bike,

Cheers ,

John

You'll be looking at this guy: Ferg

57630[/snapback]

:mg: Thanks !! the pics you took were in Ireland ? looks alot like the country side here! l'm sure that you have alot more twisties though. We are right on the 50th parallel. Cheers !! Van