Yikes – literary embarassment

belfastguzzi

Shocked to reach the back of MGCGB's latest issue of Gambalunga and see a book review by one, Belfast Guzzi. The bounder's stolen my name, thought I. A second look showed that in fact it was an extract from this thread: 'Tucker's Advice'.

Grr. That young pup Tucker must be selling old Forum tat to unsuspecting magazines. The 'Secrets of a Professional V11 Mechanic Guy' by Belfast Guzzi is followed by Aironeponey's 'Advanced V11 Training'.

Ahh. Maybe the Hairy Pony is the secret stringer?

I look forward to a future serialisation of the 'What Time is it Thread'.

at least he's credited you with the work. It's always a shame when such a prolific composition is stolen by a hack.

There are writers out there struggling to get their life's work in print, and you go and get published without even thinking about it. :P

Rj

Guest aironepony
Shocked to reach the back of MGCGB's latest issue of Gambalunga and see a book review by one, Belfast Guzzi. The bounder's stolen my name, thought I. A second look showed that in fact it was an extract from this thread: 'Tucker's Advice'.

Grr. That young pup Tucker must be selling old Forum tat to unsuspecting magazines. The 'Secrets of a Professional V11 Mechanic Guy' by Belfast Guzzi is followed by Aironeponey's 'Advanced V11 Training'.

Ahh. Maybe the Hairy Pony is the secret stringer?

I look forward to a future serialisation of the 'What Time is it Thread'.

54162[/snapback]

Ah ha....... :thumbsup: What time is it where you are?

Ah ha....... :thumbsup: What time is it where you are?

54185[/snapback]

ProustMartiniDeta.jpg

Trois époques distinctes jalonnent cette quête du temps dans laquelle le motocycliste est entrainé.

That's enough of that language, Mister!  This is a family board!

Rj

54198[/snapback]

film_24_heures.jpg

Ryan

> "I like sex and candy... my Guzzi qualifies as both!"

Lady

> "The menace is loose again running loud and fast on the early morning freeway, low in the saddle, nobody smiles, jamming crazy through the traffic and ninety miles an hour down the centre stripe, missing by inches... like Ghengis Khan on an iron horse, a monster steed with a fiery anus, flat out through the eye of a beer can and up your daughter's leg..."

Guest aironepony
ProustMartiniDeta.jpg

Trois époques distinctes jalonnent cette quête du temps dans laquelle le motocycliste est entrainé.

54195[/snapback]

Il grugnito del Guzzi è come il vento dall'ano di un toro. Gli uomini saggi prenderanno attenzione. Tempo renderà differente come odorerà

post-1243-1118862906_thumb.jpg

Il grugnito del Guzzi è come il vento dall'ano di un toro. Gli uomini saggi prenderanno attenzione.  Tempo renderà differente come odorerà

54208[/snapback]

... and tranlsated it's even more disturbing :

"The grugnito one of the Guzzi is like the wind from the ano of a Taurus. The men tests will take attention. Time will render different as it will smell" .. err ... ok ...

:huh: OK. Now you guys are starting to scare me...

So, what you're saying is that your Guzzi goes like stink outta a bull, you had to concentrate real hard during your last prostate exam, and then somehow we come back to time (BFG's 2nd favorite topic - nobody mention string!!) and the smell from rendering....

I want some of the stuff you guys are smokin'... Obviously better than what we have in BC...

Rj

So, what you're saying is that your Guzzi goes like stink outta a bull, you had to concentrate real hard during your last prostate exam, and then somehow we come back to time  and the smell from rendering....

54221[/snapback]

ProustMartiniDeta.jpg

It's pretty much how John O'Sullivan described his Centauro, something about the poor engine management system. And by the way, you think this is scary? – there's a guy over in Tech Topics whose bike is screaming.

Guest aironepony
Much better!  We'll have you assimilated in no time.

:lol:

Ryan

54204[/snapback]

“So”, he declared, “I see that you have brought nothing with you”.

“But I have”, she said with a fleetingly coy smile. “Look more closely, and you will perhaps be able to see for yourself”.

At that Georgio moved hastily to her side and looked deeply into her bright eyes, those lying eyes.

“My God”, he gasped, “what have you done?” He staggered back clutching at the crimson flood seeping from his chest. “Why now” he whimpered, “When there is so much that we could share”

“It is time” she said, “It is time”

post-1243-1118904771_thumb.jpg

....in no time.

Ryan

“It is time”

54238[/snapback]

Make your mind up chaps.

Either it is is no time, or it is time.

I don't think that it can be both, although I'm continuing my researchs...If only I could find some of the stuff. I seem to have misplaced it.

Guest aironepony
Make your mind up chaps.

Either it is is no time, or it is time.

I don't think that it can be both, although I'm continuing my researchs...If only I could find some of the stuff. I seem to have misplaced it.

54245[/snapback]

Is this what you're looking for, found it down the back of the sofa............ :thumbsup:

post-1243-1118931474.jpg