Bike of the Month

Martin Barret had this idea for having fresh frontpage content every month.

If you want your V11 (or other Guzzi) in the spotlights, send me your pics and write some lines on the bike and it's mods and an independant committee will decide who gets this prestigious title!

Oh, and you'll receive the new "V11LeMans.com - Bike of the Month" sticker! :thumbsup:

Send your stuff to infov11lemans.com

Richard,

I would suggest you spend your money on a rear brake line and a twist tie first.  :homer:  :D

54500[/snapback]

Why do I need a new twist tie? The one you gave me works just fine lol :notworthy: I have to make a call or two this morning to order a new brake line. Then I'm off to see the new Batman movie.

Great idea!

Can you imagine TX Redneck wearing his leopard g-string swimsuit posing on his Solex?? :P

BTW we haven't heard (or seen!!) much to TX Redneck lately. Is he hibernating in Texas or what? Anybody knows aboout his whereabouts?

Søren

Great idea!

Can you imagine TX Redneck wearing his leopard g-string swimsuit posing on his Solex?? :P

BTW we haven't heard (or seen!!) much to TX Redneck lately. Is he hibernating in Texas or what? Anybody knows aboout his whereabouts?

Søren

54522[/snapback]

Haven't you heard? He moved to Denmark. Currently he's about 24.5 kilometres north of Copenhagan.

Haven't you heard? He moved to Denmark. Currently he's about 24.5 kilometres north of Copenhagan.

54527[/snapback]

Don't let him have any mustard!

:D I thought I heard thunder in the distance but obviously it's TX Redneck farting in my garage...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Paul, thats a nice choice for August. I see that whilst filling in for the holidaying Jaap you've kept his tradition of not posting it up utill we're well into the month :D I get confused with the motorcycle magazines buying the July issue in May featuring bikes that were tested in the February snow.

I'd agree with you about the ugly duckling comment, some truely are. I think a lot comes down to colour and the final trim level. I changed my mind on them when I saw John OSulivans lovely red GT.

I suspect you have a soft spot for the 4V engine though would prefer it in a Daytona <_>

A good choice :thumbsup:

Paul, thats a nice choice for August. I see that whilst filling in for the holidaying Jaap you've kept his tradition of not posting it up utill we're well into the month :D I get confused with the motorcycle magazines buying the July issue in May featuring bikes that were tested in the February snow.

I'd agree with you about the ugly duckling comment, some truely are. I think a lot comes down to colour and the final trim level. I changed my mind on them when I saw John OSulivans lovely red GT.

I suspect you have a soft spot for the 4V engine though would prefer it in a Daytona <_>

A good choice :thumbsup:

:stupid: