Return of Zebulon

zebulon

it is back , new aluminium handmade tank (13 -> 22 L), modificated exhaust, modified fuel system.

it is ready since nearly 2 weeks but i did not really ride as health trouble did not allow to. Now it is ok , so will ride tonight when temperature will be going down (it is actually 38° C :!: ) too hot to ride ...

supertwin2005-arr-s.jpg

supertwin2005-lat-s.jpg

supertwin2005-tank-s.jpg

Looks great!

So, is this the missing bike?  Did you get her back?

J

54838[/snapback]

Unfortunately not, the mising is the Daytona RS 1225 not the supertwin.

Absolutely no news of the daytona and the insurrance give meback so few money it is unbelievable :wacko:

Sorry to hear that.

The Zeb is a nice looking machine- very organic. Along with the new 22 L fueltank, you'll have to fit panniers, a sissy bar and some fringe on the handlebar levers :grin:

/ducks

Sorry to hear about your Daytona still not being found :(

...and I surely wish you'd stop showing us how nice your Supertwin is, as it just makes the rest of us want to "give up" ;)

:bike:

BTW, how much did the custom tank cost, and who did it? I still think that for those that have eliminated their airbox, and don't have the undertank filter/pump(03+ bikes), having a custom tank made to regain that ~1Gallon under the tank where the airbox/pump was, would be really cool :rasta:

al

For the SUPERTWIN tank it cost a bunch.

i don't know if you saw it, but the aluminium guy rebuild a tank that as nearly the same shape than the supertwin original fairing.

if you look on the details of the pictures you will see that the fairing has been cut just before the seat.

So it is an amazing work to do.

This guy is the one who made the guzzilla aluminium swing arm for Dynotec.

About a closed tank that looks like the original oem, i have bought for my "standard daytona rs" (not for long) a special alumium tank made buy a german guy for 485 eur with airbox closed space . (not the same guy than for the supertwin).

i found it cheap for a complete tank modified.

Perhaps he could do the v11 tank but i think he doesn't alrady do it.

So from a 17;5/18 L tank i go up to a 21.5/22 L tank.

In the desert area of alps or central france, or a Sunday at lunch time it could be usefull :D

I will collect his contact informations, and will give it to you.