Its Aliiiiive!

joe camarda

Associated Press Release: After 9 months of downtime, Joe Camarda's Moto Guzzi V11 Sport has been resurrected. In typical fashion, Moto Guzzi North America (MGNA) came through with a new transmission which was installed free of charge. Joe's woes began shortly after he bought the bike and began to experience NUMEROUS false nuetrals. This was temporarily "cured" by the addition of Red Line HD Trannie Fluid, but the problem persisted and in fact worsened just as MG announced a worldwide recall on many V11 transmissions in the 00 and 01 models, including Mr. Camarda's. Complicating the issue was the fact that the problems experienced by Mr. Camarda were not recall associated, but were a seperate malfunction due to a defective side case shaft, which was not covered by the warranty which had since expired. All parties involved apparently thought the false nuetrals were recall related and thus the problem, which was brought to MGNA's attention during the warranty period, was put off to be resolved by the recall.

Shortly after recieving the bike back from the recall work the transmission disintegrated while the bike was travelling at about 60 mph. The bike went back to the shop and has since been repaired.

Now that Mr. Camarda's worries are over he was overheard saying (to himself apparently) "Goshdarn, I love this bike and I have sorely missed it."

On a related note, Mr. Camarda was recently jailed for selling a pickup truck belonging to a friend, Carl Allison (Callison) who left the vehicle with Mr. Camarda while he went to Oklahoma. While being booked into the county jail Mr. Camarda was overheard mumbling (to himself apparently) "Dang that Allison fella, I shoulda taken one of his Guzzis instead".

Being as Mr. Camarda is (was) a (semi) upstanding member of the community he was allowed to bring the V11 Sport into the county jail with him. According to jail informants Mr. Camarda caresses :o the motorcycle at bedtime.

Mr. Camarda was overheard mumbling (to himself apparently) "Dang that Allison fella, I shoulda taken one of his Guzzis instead".

54855[/snapback]

Don't you get shanked for that kind of talk?

Seriously, glad to hear MGNA came through and you have a functioning motorbike!

On a related note, Mr. Camarda was recently jailed for selling a pickup truck belonging to a friend, Carl Allison (Callison) who left the vehicle with Mr. Camarda while he went to Oklahoma.  While being booked into the county jail Mr. Camarda was overheard mumbling (to himself apparently) "Dang that Allison fella, I shoulda taken one of his Guzzis instead".

Dang it Joe, you're supposed to pick us up at the airport Tuesday, not have us bail you out of jail!