Visiting the Netherlands

Guest aj howard

Guest aj howard

Hey

I am going to be in Dordrect (spelling?) 2 weeks from now and I was wondering where the nearest Guzzi dealer is from there. I would LOVE to see a new Breva 1100 before they hit the shores here in the USA.

I will be staying with friends there so I will have access to a car/driver besides the super cool public transport...

thanks

Hey

I am going to be in Dordrect (spelling?) 2 weeks from now and I was wondering where the nearest Guzzi dealer is from there. I would LOVE to see a new Breva 1100 before they hit the shores here in the USA.

I will be staying with friends  there so I will have access to a car/driver besides the super cool public transport...

thanks

57051[/snapback]

No, you wouldn't. Nice touches spoiled by styling by the local 5 yr old primary school class, IMHO.

About as horny as a vatican castrati.

Guest aj howard
No, you wouldn't. Nice touches spoiled by styling by the local 5 yr old primary school class, IMHO.

About as horny as a vatican castrati.

57053[/snapback]

Well I guess I would just like to see for myself as they didn't have one at the motorcyle show in DC this year..

anyone.. anyone?

Factory website shows a dealer in Dordrecht:

Bert Lanser

Bamendaweg 50 DORDRECHT

3319 GS

Maybe one of our friends from the Netherlands can confirm this info to be correct as the factory website is often out of date.

Guy :helmet:

Guest aj howard
Howard,

give me a call if you are in Holland.

My number: 0614129267 REMEMBER!!! you may dial this number only if you are in Holland.

I can take you to Motortoer in Amsterdam.if you like.  :mg:

ciao, Antonio

BTW.....it's Dordrecht ;)

57123[/snapback]

Ok, that would be great, I can always take the train up from Dordrecht. What part of the week is best for you?

OH, do you know if they have the Breva 1100 in stock?

Guest jasper

Well they have 10 breva 1100!! i'd say you could pick your colour...

www.motortoer.nl

Ciao

PS couldn't get the picture in....

01.07.05 - Breva's gearriveerd!

We hebben ze er nu echt staan: tien Breva 1100's in de showroom! Kom gauw kijken. Zoveel van deze gloednieuwe machines zag je nog nooit bij elkaar. We hebben ze in alle leverbare kleuren: nero, rosso en grigio.