FS: '01 V11 Sport

Guest KingKraz

Guest KingKraz

Hey all,

It's time to sell my hot Italian twin.

2001, between 25 and 26,000 miles on the clock. Carbon fiber cans, cross-over pipe, topless airbox, PCIII power commander USB. Comes with Moto Guzzi tankbag. Also for looks, she has a Fast by Ferracci fender eliminator and short blinkers (not pictured, if you need I can add photos). She sounds great and runs/handles like you would expect her to. Factory steel braided brake lines and steering stabilizer. Dry clutch as you know, engine runs full synthetic oil. Oh, and has cylinder guards.

Of course, Italians have their flaws. The tripometer reset knob vibrated off ($5 part maybe?), the speedometer wobbles a bit, which seems to be a common problem, the neutral switch is intermittent so the light doesn't always come on, and the front brake switch is goofy. I have a new brake switch which I haven't messed with to see if it'll even work. Brake lever end ball broke off, but no other fall damage. Needs a new rear brake pad now, but I'll have that installed before delivery.

I have a brand new Avon front tire for it and the rear is an 80-90% Avon.

Anyway, I'm not hard pressed to sell it, but I will for....

$5,500.

NADA says $6,500 for average retail, so I think I'm asking a fair price, but I'm kinda ballpark with my figures.

As always, I recommend the bike be viewed and ridden prior to purchase. Bike is in Lemoore, CA 93245.

Mike

madkingkraz@yahoo.com

218-791-3676

post-1664-1122865833_thumb.jpg