bitbad

MikeH

Hi,

Been riding a 76 T3 for about 14 yrs and love it. Lately I had an affair with another Italian lovely,Ducati 86 F1(now for sale), but as of late have been lusting after a Lemans. Look forward to learning about the new Lemans through this very well put together site.

MikeH

Kootenays in BC Canada

• 4 weeks later...

:mg:

Hi,

Been riding a 76 T3 for about 14 yrs and love it. Lately I had an affair with another Italian lovely,Ducati 86 F1(now for sale), but as of late have been lusting after a Lemans. Look forward to learning about the new Lemans through this very well put together site.

MikeH

Kootenays in BC Canada

57914[/snapback]

Hello from the Island!! Guzzi's rule is all l can say. l always wanted one and after years of great service out of my beautiful "82 R100S l jumped ship and got an '02 V11 LeMans "Tenni"..............bloody awesome!! and great bike are just the start!

They have a certain "something" that is far greater than the specs would have you believe.........call it true character, and the sound they make IS music.

Cheers, Van on Vancouver Island

Hi,

MikeH

Kootenays in BC Canada

57914[/snapback]

Welcome Mike. I just bought my first MG off ebay. Picking it up tomorrow . . . a LeMans Rosso Corsa. Don't be shy . . . post away. :bier:

• 1 month later...
Hi,

MikeH

Kootenays in BC Canada

57914[/snapback]

:mg:

Hey Mike, was the F1 you mentioned seen at the ltalian bike/car show :helmet: last June at Lonsdale Quay in North Van?? if so that bike (very tasty, :P: and VERY CLEAN ) was bought by a good friend of mine and now has a home here on the lsland ! :D

:bier:

Cheers

Van