My name is Bob, and I am Canadian.

helicopterjim R.I.P.

:D

Cut the rock in half and let's have a party instead, allright? We bring the Scandinavian blondes and you get the beer + booze.

:drink:

59143[/snapback]

I was going to write something witty about the Canadian Navy in French, but as I don't write French...well, actually, I can't tell if it is French or not since I am hopelessly constrained to American (see--I didn't say "English)...I'll just ask for the lat/long of this party and port entry instructions. :bier: k

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Roadslayer

attn. dlaing. Great post! :D . I too am a happy,mostly white guy livin' in the USA. :drink: And embrace our culture of debt and the further enslavement of the Chinese so I can continue to buy cheap junk at the 'big box' stores. :bier: "Cheers" Roadslayer

And embrace our culture of debt and the further enslavement of the Chinese so I can continue to buy cheap junk at the 'big box' stores.

59778[/snapback]

Better hope the Chinese oligarchs that own the enslaved peasants don't get it into their heads to buy your junk debt in 20 years time then eh!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Britcheflee

A Californian friend of mine moved up to Canada recently to get away from everything....bought a small isolated cabin in the woods....about late December time when the snow was heavy and piled up against the sides of his small abode he began to get lonely....the days dragged on until one evening he heard the crunching of heavy footsteps in the frost coated snowbank outside his shack...foloowed by a loud thumping on his door....he opened it and a huge bearded Canadian tracker/hunter type man stood there...

"Er, Hi" Said the Californian....

The huge shaggy Canadian looked at him, then broke into a wide grin...

"Just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood" he said...."Always invite new folk over to a big party at my place and wanted to know if you could make it"

"Cool!" said the Californian..."I love to party!"

The bear like Canadian looked sharply at him...

"Got to warn you about a couple of things first"...

"Er, ok what?" Said the Californian...

"Well, there is sure to be a lot of drinking" Said the Canadian, eyeing the Californian.

"Great!" Said the Californian, I love to drink!

"Then there might be some swearing..." The Candian warned.

"No problem, I can swear with the best of them"

"Might be some fighting as well" The Canadian said, looking grim..

"Er, well, might liven up the evening" Said the Californian...

"Of course the night probably will end with some hard sex" said the Canadian with a slight smile...

"Yeah, sounds good to me" the Californian said with a grin..."By the way, do you want me to bring anything to this party? Drinks, food or anything?"

The Canadian looked at him, his slight smile widening...

"No, it will just be me and you"

Lee