My name is Bob, and I am Canadian.

helicopterjim R.I.P.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ratchethack

You're a Republican??

Well, I'm a deeply patriotic registered Independent American who votes in support of the intent of our Constitution as it was originally conceived and written. This thread brought to mind what one American had to say about "WHAT I AM".

I believe the nonstop drumbeat of Republican bashing in the captive Liberal Media by insipid Popular Kulture mouthpieces over the past two generations will thankfully contribute to a sound drubbing of the Marxist Hillary in '08. (Little thanks, I'm afraid, to GWB.) I also think the genesis of this defeat has already started to unfold from deep within the Heartland. Just one American's opinion.

I have the greatest respect for this man's position (see link below). He put his money where his mouth is when he paid for this full page ad in the Washington Post, and I think he said it all pretty well:

http://www.whatiam.net/

:thumbsup:

On a related note it looks like Canada is fixing to flex its military muscle. Bring in the U.N. before its too late :o

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4175446.stm

58453[/snapback]

Don't tell anyone but it is a hollow threat! As you can see by this photo our ships are not suited for Arctic operations!

marine0wq.jpg

Um, lets see. My name is ferg, and I 'm Irish.

Mind you, My Grandfather was born in Manhattan, so I think that makes me an American Irish.

Having said that, My wife is from Vancouver, so that kind of makes me an Irish Canadian.

Although all her Grandparents were Scottish, so maybe I'm British.

I'm not so sure though because both my Grandfathers fought in the war of independence in the twenties and shot at lots of Britsh soldiers. So maybe they don't want me either.

I also ride an italian bike, a german car, and fly french airplanes for an english company.

I once had sex in Luxembourg.

My national anthem is in Irish, but I can never remember the words. I'm a pretty decent hummer 'though.

I too am sort of a republican, but only because I come from one. You know, a real one.

I don't pay tax. I cheat.

Oh, and by the way I'M SPARTACUS!

Oh, and by the way I'M SPARTACUS!

58571[/snapback]

So, when are we going to liberate the torture camps?

I know they are not slaves, but they are mostly innocent and not free.

Scary thing is if we liberate them, the three that are really guilty will get out, or worse the innocent will get out and tell about the torture.

Oh yah, that already happened, maybe they were the only innocents tortured and everyone else held is guilty.

And besides, for a yank like me, liberating the torture camps might be treason, so I can't do it, or even advocate it, even if the real Spartacus would.

The real spartacus would steal a boat from the Godless Catholic Cuban Communist Navy

collado.jpg

and liberate the torture camps!

22 posts later, no mention of a Moto Guzzi or a V11 of any sort.

58543[/snapback]

My name is

large.jpg

**Lovely JEREMY** :wub:

and I HATE Moto Guzzi's.

Sheeeeeeeeesh... do I have to everything for you useless biker+s! Here, I'll help you again:

V.11 Well that's put this thread to rights. Phew, better go wash my mouth out with soap.

Oh, and by the way, that's Spartacus over there. Go get the sandal-wearing hippy.