The WORST Summer ever...

v50man

Guys --

Here in the Southeastern U.S., it's been terrible.

Rain EVERY afternoon -- EXCESSIVE heat -- and (for me) a workload that would make a Viking cry.

Cannot wait for Fall -- I have the best bike of my life, yet I've been on it only four times since the seasons changed.

Don't mean to bitch but -- wait -- I do mean to bitch........

See all of you soon if I can stay on the east coast long enought to catch my breath.

Sorry for my extended absence -- and whatever happened to DeBenGuzzi?

From several posts a day to NOTHING for months.

What gives?

V50

Sorry for my extended absence -- and whatever happened to DeBenGuzzi?

Odd you noticed that. I realised the same after Slugs post, he too seemed initaly a heavy poster and the dried up. I was surprised only 24. I then thought of deben and went and looked - showed last in on 30 july, I assumed (hope) holiday his last posts indicated that he had been busy, I trust he is well and not fallen out of love and his bike is fully fixed after been knocked over.

We've had some wet days here. My gloves haven't dried out from Monday. I think the goretex is toast on them. Where one of my boots is damp on inside. I think thats from where the water has worked its way down my leg and due to the membrane has been trapped in the inner boot and not soaked back out to dry. Stuffed a tea towell down it to soak up and then left open to dry out.

DOn't like the hot? come to Ireland, 18-20°C during summer and 5-10°C during winter. But you have to like the rain, not perhaps heavy rain, but you have to enjoy a shower from time to time.

Last summer (fall started the 1st of august here) was very good, it rained less than once a week.

worstep.gif

Odd you noticed that. I realised the same after Slugs post, he too seemed initaly a heavy poster and the dried up.

58607[/snapback]

I'm still around, but I've been putting in waaaaaay too much time at work, and when I'm home, I'm studying :nerd: so there isn't enough time to ride or post. Both my wife and my bike don't get to see me much. Perhaps my bike knocked itself over so it would finally get some attention from me :rolleyes:

Once this project is done and I'm done with my class I'll be back in the saddle (of course by then, it'll be full blown winter up here.)

in waaaaaay too much time at work

It's evident that its aged you considerably from the change in your avatar :D

You need to :race::mg: to bring back your youth. When I was queering on the RBR Forum the feasablity of Scotland in three days someone jested that Guzzi must have had a warp drive, I counted that it was a time machine as despite being 2 years old firmly belonged in the eighties :P

When I was queering...

58629[/snapback]

?

Is that anything to do with the time that you and Baldini rode off into the sunset together?

>In Holland we have sunny day for almost 3 months. Every day about 25 gr

:huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:

Nice to hear that mate that's so good up there in the North.May ae well visit up thear next month (hopefully I'll be on the road)

Here in Greece is one of the same only the degrees were higher so far 32-38 highest temps all the times.

:bier::drink:

well Alex, you're welcome if you come north.

Alright Paul, I like meeting Guzzisti , at least we have one passion in common to talk about or share.Never been in the Netherlands so far.

Think of moving my a$$ and the bike in a couple of weeks or so. Doupt aif I d be the 16thSept in Mandelo, would you ?

Cheers :bier: