abba stand or other for V11 Naked?

Guest ckamin

Guest ckamin

I recently posted some questions regarding the lubrication of the rear axle. The Abba stand was recommended, but are they in Europe? I'm in so cal (Ventura/Santa Barbara area). Anyone know a place or shop I can get one through or recoomend another rear/center stand that would work just as well?

Thanks!

-Carl

Carl,

I got my shop stand from MG cycles. It works fine, cost maybe $140.00 with a spool to lift the front wheel off . I stuck some Guzzi Eagle transfers on it to biff it our and haven't had any problems. I can bring it in for you if you want to check it out. Let me know and I'll drop it off at your "office".

Fireman Andy

Have a look at http://www.abbastands.co.uk/

Does not look to be a distributor in USA (there is one in Canada) but you will be able to get the Abba in the UK to ship one to you according to their website.

I have used one for years- really easy to use single handed with no danger of dropping your bike and they fit most other Guzzis too.

Guy :helmet:

Guest ckamin

Andy,

Thanks for the info. Do you still work off of Carrillo Street? I'm working Sun-Wed days, and if you are around those days during the day I can come by and look at it if you bring it in. Otherwise, our office is in the annex (off of Anapamu Street) behind the main building. Just let me know!

Thanks!

-Carl Kamin