(Pre-emptive) Whining and Complaining!

joe camarda

I'm officially going to be the first complainant that MY beautiful :mg: 01 V11 Sport with red powder coated wheels, CF front fender, CycleCat clip ons, Stucchi fairing (to match tailpiece), white gas tank with customized Guzzi logo and eagle, Rich Maunde seat, matte black w/ white checkered tailpiece, Stucchi crossover, Leo Vince exhausts, CF hugger and fender eliminator has not been selected the "Guzzi of the Month" by Jaap!

This is grossly UNFAIR :bbblll:

As anyone who cares to view a photo of my bike in the gallery (naked bikes) will most certainly attest, I have been deprived of my justly - won place in Moto Guzzi History..and I wanted to be the FIRST to whine and wimper about it!

But who knows, maybe I have already won and it just hasnt been announced yet :) Thats gotta be it :thumbsup: But I could be wrong :(

Anyway, if I havent won the "Guzzi of the Month" award, I think I should win an award for "Whiner of the Month"...AND I should get one of those fancy dang stickers that Jaap is giving out.

I have to agree with you (although any whining may be misplaced). You've done your bike up beautifully. If my bike were a naked instead of a LeMans, I'd probably be coming to you for styling advice. :bier:

Thanks Mikie.

Jaap are you listening? That is one vote for ME for "Guzzi of the Month"!

On the other hand, that Carl Allison feller from Oklahoma will vote against me. Oh well...back to a big, fat round ZERO.

But I think I'm still a clear contender for the "Whiner of the Month" award :thumbsup:

Joe,

Your bike is a definite candidate! At the moment I'm still in the process of making my mind(s) up. Next weekend my GF is away for a short trip. Instead of going on a bender, I'll have the first V11LeMans.com "Guzzi of the Month" on the frontpage!

Watch out for next week's thrills!!!

:mg:

Joe,

Your bike is a definite candidate! At the moment I'm still in the process of making my mind(s) up. Next weekend my GF is away for a short trip. Instead of going on a bender, I'll have the first V11LeMans.com "Guzzi of the Month" on the frontpage!

58880[/snapback]

Joe, if you read between the lines here, I think what Japp is trying to say is that you don't have your bribe in yet... (check the last sentence in the rules set out on the front page)

Now quit yer bitchin and pay the man! :2c:

BTW - BOM winners get the stickers, Whiner of the Month gets to go 3 rounds with TX.

Rj

BTW - BOM winners get the stickers, Whiner of the Month gets to go 3 rounds with TX.

Rj

58911[/snapback]

:D:D:D

Søren

Guest Nogbad

To add my whine, it would appear that "Bike of the Month" is really "Mods of the Month"

I daresay a tasteful well maintained standard model would have no chance.

(Moan moan whine whine)

Guest bshpilot
Joe,

58880[/snapback]

i think mine should be the winner...i mean in one pic its apart & the next

its back together & im in love again...and hey what about my avatar...how much

more can one guy do !?!

jaap, dont waste your time on the internet...the g/f is outta town...you should

already be planning your titty bar & bender exploites ! ill pay for the 1st dance

& your 1st round while shes gone (if it gets me the BOM status)