Part Number for Turn Signal Cover on Ballabio

Guest goose2241

Guest goose2241

Does anyone know the part number for the clear turn signal covers on a 2004 Ballabio?

I have a 2004 Triumph Daytona 600 and the tail light covers are the exact size of the Ballabio. I want to get 4 of them and replace the yellow ones with clear ones. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

What Jaap said. Buell sells them a lot cheaper, too. If you don't want to go into a HD dealership, check MG Cycles web site, they have them listed with the Guzzi numbers. But if you go to the HD joint, you could pick up Harley belt buckles and Harley boots, and Harley socks, and Harley tube tops, and Harley underwear, and Harley letter openers ad nauseum. Not so sure they still sell bikes there....

fish

Guest Nogbad
Thanks for the info.  I've heard you can't find a Buell motorcycle in a Harley Davidson/Beull dealership.

59029[/snapback]

You can in the UK, and very nice they are too. :grin:

Hi Goose,

otherwise try Louis.de. It's a German company with a very good reputation. The clear linse indicators you're looking for are up for 15 Euros ea so that won't make you go bankrupt.

Søren

10033411_880_FR_05.JPG

Our local HD Buell dealer has NO buells. No info, no interest, but there is a sign on the wall behind the shoe dept. A pity, I like buells, road kings and 1200 sportsters, just can't stand the dealer. BTW, they have an advertising poster that shows the staff-- 4 mechanics and 20+ clothing sales people.

fish