Price of ULP in Australia

mark.gilmore

Here in the UK - Petrol is near £1.00 per litre or £4 per gallon, which approx is $7 per gallon..............

you boys have sure got it tough in the US !!!! :not:

Paul

59729[/snapback]

You have to correct for the fact that the US gallon is smaller than an imperial one. In $ its about $6-40 for a US gallon in Uk money.

I run Optimax too. My V11 pings its nuts off on lower octane stuff particularly when hot and well thrashed.

I would guess that the cure for the V11's pinging is an ECU with a more intelligent ignition advance algorithm. If I keep this V11 I am going to seriously consider the Jeffries My15M. Power commanders are just some dimwit shit by comparison as far as I can see.

Power commanders are just some dimwit shit by comparison as far as I can see.

59799[/snapback]

I have to disagree- I had a custom map produced by Hobbsport racing for my PC111 and it has transformed the bike- it runs so sweet and several people who have ridden it, including my local dealer say it is the best sorted V11 they have ever ridden.

No pinking at all since I had the PC111 fitted unless I use 95RON.

Guy :helmet:

I'm paying cdn-1.12 a litre, or $5 a gallon for 87 octane, and 94 octane is $6.35 an imperial gallon, or $4 a US gallon.

No worries, it's still way cheaper than Europe. And western Canada has more of it than anywhere else, so tons of money coming in. And all this is pushing our dollar up, so the Staintunes are getting cheaper, YEAH!

Ciao, Steve G.