F.S. 2003 v11 Sport + Magni Faring $6800/bes

Guest tinyelvis

Guest tinyelvis

Hello everyone -

It's time for me to sell the Guzzi - Next spring I want to sell my house and get something else, so I'm going to have to forego the bike for now. Maybe I'll snag something cheaper next year we'll see.. anyway, here are some details, and please feel free to call or email me, my number is 586-596-8372.

The bike has always been dealer serviced, I don't ride hard so everything is in real nice shape. The Magni Fairing isn't installed, but it's painted to match the bike and all the hardware has been powdercoated black. Also it has a new windshield.

She has approx 6000 miles on her, the speedo was replaced last year so it's only showing I think around 2900. It's all in the dealer paperwork, this bike was purchased and serviced regularly at Detroit Eurocycles, I am the original owner.

I have a lean on this bike, at a local credit union, so your check would have to be made out to me and them. No biggie though.

Email me for pics, I think I have a bunch on my computer here at work and at home. Thanks for checking it out!

Jim