Breva's country cousin

belfastguzzi

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were built in the late 50's by the Nederlandse Kaiser-Frazer Fabrieken and they were called Nekaf. When I was enlisted in '86 we were the last company using these old tractors. Heck, our personal weapon was the same used by the US Army in WWII!

g17.jpg

The Jeeps have since all been replaced by Landrovers and now by Mercedesssss.

I'b be so stoked to have what's in that white skirt... :P:  :P:  :P:

Sweet trailer!  I really like the "mother-in-law" suite.  (visible in the reflection just in front of the tire...)

Rj

60885[/snapback]

Hi'ya bad!!

l'm totally with you on this one :stupid: :stupid:

looking forward to meeting you at the ltalian bike/car day in Vancouver on June 18th :thumbsup: ............never meet such a large smurf before, but you ride a :mg: , you are politically incorrect, :thumbsup: you seem to have an eye for crumpet,..........thought smurfs would only like blue chicks, but hey, what do l know?

:bier:

Cheers

Van

but hey, what do l know?

87498[/snapback]

doesn't matter.

It's not what you know – it's who you know. ;)

Never mind about big blue Smurfs. Do you know any Moderators?

doesn't matter.

It's not what you know – it's who you know. ;)

Never mind about big blue Smurfs. Do you know any Moderators?

87504[/snapback]

What?.......it's who l know :homer: thats why things are the way they are! :wacko:

l know that you only like black, don't like green, or silver, seem not to mind red, and now don't seem to care for blue.......you are complex my friend,

at least you seem to have an attraction to :mg: , ....you haven't gone really overboard and joined the H.D. camp, or have you? :huh2:

and as for moderators, the only one that l've had any dealings with is our very own JAAP, who seems to be a fine fellow indeed, must be really to put up with half the rubbish found here, plus he makes cool t-shirts, why do you ask??

:bier:

Cheers

Van

why do you ask??

87518[/snapback]

I only ask because as it's 'who you know' that counts, then if you don't know any Mods, then you better start working at it, sending birthday cards and the like – if you want to get on in the world of Guzzidom.

Practice on JRT and see how it goes.

Belfast, has Ben taken your quiz points away, or are you ashamed to own up to them?

87587[/snapback]

Points? What points? There's no such thing. :wacko: