New Member introduction

S251

Greetings to everyone,

The V11 forum has been the best support for me as a first time GUZZI owner. After a long line of motorcyle makes mostly Nortons, and BMWs since 1976, I found a brand new 2002 SCURA that no one seemed to want in 2004.

My last motorcyle before the SCURA was a fully restored R90s that was totaly wrecked in a head on in 2003. The poor thing was with me since 1992, is now just a memory compared with the power and brakes of the GUZZI. Even though I could do any repair or maintenance on the BMW I feel comfortable that the GUZZI won't let me down, but I haven't taken the SCURA out for a long ride yet.

I have been working on making the passenger footpegs as useful as the old 850 LeMans pegs for normal size passangers. Not an easy task - pics and story to follow soon, I hope.

bye for now.

Greetings to everyone,

The V11 forum has been the best support for me as a first time GUZZI owner.  After a long line of motorcyle makes  mostly Nortons, and BMWs since 1976, I found a brand new  2002 SCURA that no one seemed to want in 2004.

My last motorcyle before the SCURA was a fully restored R90s that was totaly wrecked in a head on in 2003.  The poor thing was with me since 1992,  is now just a memory compared with the power and brakes of the GUZZI.  Even though I could do any repair or maintenance on the BMW I feel comfortable that the GUZZI won't let me down, but I haven't taken the SCURA out for a long ride yet.

I have been working on making the passenger footpegs as useful as the old 850 LeMans pegs for normal size passangers.  Not an easy task - pics and story to follow soon, I hope.

bye for now.

Hi S251.Good to here there is another Scura owner in NSW.Don't forget to register your Scura on this site. cheers Gilly :bier:

Welcome onboard! :bier:

Søren, Scura #580 in Denmark