ebay Tenni

orangeokie

Wow, I just paid that much for my Tenni, and it has 10000 on it. Nice buy indeed.  :thumbsup:

61094[/snapback]

The seller is the guy I'd been looking for all last year, who bought "my" Tenni out from under me, the day before I went in to pick it up! [i'd been shopping the bike for a month or more beforehand, & finally got my gf on board to come in with me to "check it out." (ie, include her in the buying process so she couldn't b!tch at me later that I made a major purchase w/o her input...) ;)]

The seller just didn't ride it that much, so w/ only 2500 miles on the clock, he wound up paying about $3/mi, since the guy from OC Triumph had been pitching it to me for $8200. Figure about $4/mi after sales tax & registration.

I'm sure that it was a tough decision for him, but he seemed to be taking it in stride. He's definitely ahead of the curve on the usual "25% depreciation on any new vehicle" sales rule!

Sure wish I still had the money... B)

:mg:

Wow, I just paid that much for my Tenni, and it has 10000 on it. Nice buy indeed.  :thumbsup:

61094[/snapback]

:mg:

Hey fellow Tenni rider, get in touch !!

l've got Tenni #125 and will have this tenni registry going pretty soon

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Hey fellow Tenni rider, get in touch !!

l've got Tenni #125 and will have this tenni registry going pretty soon

Nice! I've got #128. Maybe a road trip will be in order sometime...I'm sure the ride alone would be worth the trip! :bier:

Man that sucks- I've had that happen to me before. :angry: Probably for the best in the end. On the bright side, the bike seems to get a little better from the factory every year, so when you're ready...