a verbal vomit....

ferguzzi

Right, time is short, so here's a few thoughts for the day.

deep breath....

The griso's cute, and does anyone else thinks it looks like a centaoro, especially in red.

Depeche mode are not just a band of the eighties, in fact the dulcet tones of their last album are blaring in the background as i speak, and the dogs are a little uneasy. Their new album gets released tomorow. the band, not the dogs.

Ireland got kicked out of the world cup finals last week,(by f#cking Switzerland!), and i am not a happy bunny. Grrrrr.

Big up to all hit by hurricanes, earthquakes, wars,(insurgencies?) and whatever other shite that has happened in the last few weeks. A small wet part of western Europe is thinking of you. Seriously, what is going on?

Speaking of rain, I got back from LA last night and jeez, but I've never seen hailstones that big.

And lastly....

Winter is fast approaching, and it actually wasn't raining last week, so I made it an excuse to go for a thrash. A few hours in, and a lithuanian (!) registered black mercedes with tinted windows and a steering wheel on the wrong side, decides to overtake a car.

while I'm overtaking him.

He hits my knee, And I wobble, but don't go down. This is at about 70 mph.

I stop the bike, and he stops behind me. the conversation goes something like....

HIM: " I sorry,I so sorry, I no see you."

ME : " look in your f*cking mirror!"

HIM: " Ahh, huh, I no speak good english".

and with that, he shrugs, and ambles back to his car, muttering to himself.

I swear, if I had a gun....

rant over.

Hey, at least he stopped. The soccer moms who do that here on Ga. 400--in SUV's the size of Lithuania!--would just give you the finger. :o

Good to hear you're ok, watch out for them left hand drive clowns, there seems to be loads of them about at the moment and many of them seem to be permanently pissed.

Or they just dont give a shit.

Mate of mine works in a quarry in Carlow, between them the East Europeans have written off 11 trucks in the last 7 months- over 1 million euros worth :o

How's the Tenni? Have you seen Van's registry?

Tenni NO. 161 is alive and well, though maybe feeling alittle down 'cause it didn't get used enough this year.(gotta plan next summer better!).

Still haven't learned to tinker with the beast yet, I seem to spend all my spare time putting up shelves, cutting grass, cooking dinner, walking dogs, cutting dinner, putting up grass, wallking... no wait a minute.

They even get me to work once in a while. Bastards.

Other then that, thing are great!

I think it was pretty big of the guy in the Mercedes to actually stop and face you and apologize. And, really, that is just one of those things 'cause a bike is very hard to see at times. I wouldn't hold it against anyone to do this on me. Even when they pull out in front of you, how can you blame them if they can't see? It's just part of the risk we take.

I always appreciate an apology, though.