• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will a cop know or find this out?

64850[/snapback]

Yeah. I think Martin Barrett found out.

But apart from him...??? Who knows?

Guzzi have to say this to cover themselves. The cans do have the Guzzi badge on them so that sort-of helps them to look like they came with the bike. I'm interested to see what happens when I go for the annual MOT test at the government test centre. Let you know. Unless they take me to prison.

... I'm interested to see what happens when I go for the annual MOT test at the government test centre. Let you know. Unless they take me to prison.

64851[/snapback]

I'll send you some soap on a rope

I don't like it, not one little bit

redyellojello.jpg

64865[/snapback]

Is that not the the Lion from the Wizard of Oz

I'll send you some soap on a rope

64879[/snapback]

I take it that you mean if I clean the cans 'til they're sparkley they will pass? Do you shove the soap inside and then pull it out with the rope?

I hope you aren't imagining anything else.

I was just wondering....... on the Moto Guzzi website it is specified that the titanium cans and ECU are just for track and not for daily use on public roads, will a cop know or find this out?

64850[/snapback]

MG was at least so friendly to place the words "For Racing only" on the downside of the pipes.

Lafranconi used to engrave it proudly on the sides of the cans, albeit in italian.

BTW, do you think that any cop will say "Great sound, really, but unfortunately there is written 'Racing Only' "

Hubert

We obviously have too much time and/or too little to do!!

Anyway, for one reason or another, my dealer fitted the cans whilst fixing the gearbox as a goodwill gesture, and scratched them in the process by re-bending the straps to come off the top of the can rather than from offcentre to the inside.

Question is, what can I use to polich out/re-brush the finish? I've tried a light wire brush on my dremmel, but that seems to "pick up" the surface.

Help!!!