Please steal my bike...please!

supertwin1

I'm begging ya' pleeeeaaasssseeee steal my bike, cause I've got a video camera ready to show ya' what a fool ya' are after he lets go of ya! No really, I just had my truck window broken out by some low life **-_%#*sucker who stole nothing but the paperwork outa' my glovebox...he didn't even bother with my ALPINE stereo...dumbass. I recommend everyone get one of these "bike locks", they make good friends too!

Guest Steve_W

Hmm, I think it's a '79 or '80. Methinks I spy a brake caliper on the right side. The '81 had a drum rear, IIRC.

It is a sweet-looking scoot, though. I like the dirt-track tail. :thumbsup:

I've always wanted that burglar system James Bond had on his Lotis. Remember that sticker he had on the window - 'WARNING: anti-theft system.'

The bad guys tried to jimmy the door and the entire car blew up with those guys flying over the tree tops. Nice.

Close guys...it's a '78 I've been working on for a coupla' months. It's bored to 540cc and 12.5-1 compression piston and mild porting for WFO throttle thru a modified Mikuni carb set up for WFO thru a open megaphone. Rearsets,dragbars and dunstall fender finish the appearance off nicely. This 275 lb. scooter pumps out near 50 ponies and is geared properly to top the "ton" all while pulling like a freight train. Everything was done "in house" with the exception of the boring the cylinder to piston but the engine work,paint,seat(base is from an aluminum stop sign)was done by me. Fun to ride...this is the bike to bet on from stoplight to stoplight! Enjoy more photos at:

My fotopage

-or-

My other fotopage

I saw a property sign yesterday you might want to consider. "No Trespassing. Violaters will be shot. Survivors will be shot again". :D

I guess the guy on the other side of the hill from me doens't like people looking at his three million dollar house...

It's not as if you don't live in Oklahoma!!!! When I lived in NorCal in the late 80's there was a HUGE media push in California to "sell out" and purchase land/ranch in Oklahoma. It was in all the newspapers....sell your home and you can purchase 300 acre ranch in Oklahoma. I suppose alot of folks did just that and are now enjoying that OK "feel". I spent a coupla' years in aircraft school in Tulsa and really enjoyed the riding in the western Ouachita mountain range, beautiful country and American native tradition. But some of them white boys need a little work. :2c: