Tenni Pawl Springs

Orson

Nosy bastards aren't you? Well....

I was in a hurry, enroute from Ypres in Belgium to Cherbourg in France to catch the last ferry to England. I'd spent too much time dawdling around the war graves, plus I was a bit under the weather thanks to a friendly barman the night before in Bruges. Lovely beer.

Anyway, After about 6 hours on the road, I hit one of those

" oh shit, I need fuel now but can't waste time going too far off track to find a station"

moments. I eventually took a slip rode off the motorway to see if a small town had a station. At the top of the sliproad was a roundabout, and I couldn't make up my mind to go left around it and just keep going because the town was too small, or right, slightly illegal but there was no traffic, and check out the town.

Suffice to say, I never made up up my mind, went straight ahead hit the kerb at about 30 mph, and mounted the roundabout.

Nobody saw me do it, so i've been able to forget it ever happened. 'til now.

I eventually made the ferry, but the last 2 hours were a bit fraught!

I stopped at a wet roundabout in Luzern a few years back to give way to some cars- my mate behind me on a Cali EV was looking the wrong way assuming traffic was coming from the right (as per the UK) and rode right into the back of me.

I managed to stay upright and had a small dent in my mudguard but he fell off and smashed his screen to bits.

The piss taking lasted about 2 weeks.

Guy :helmet:

I was a bit under the weather thanks to a friendly man the night before

65702[/snapback]

that's why you didn't want us to ask.

:bier: Hi Fernando,i now your trouble with your bike,but this is not a great problem. My Tenni also have a red light on with rain and tachometer condense. My friend have a BMW R 1150RS and have changed in order: 1 muffler,2 cylinder and pistons for high oil consumption.Well the perfect bike do not exist. Best regards Giovanni Polegato #60 :thumbsup:

thank you . i looked it up and on my way to get the updated part or a new bmw or maybe harley.

ff

65181[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mitchman

My Tenni's spring broke with a little over 600 miles on the clock. The dealer took care of it - and it only took about a month and a half to get the spring.

My Tenni's spring broke with a little over 600 miles on the clock. The dealer took care of it - and it only took about a month and a half to get the spring.

68306[/snapback]

:drink: Welcome friend!!

Glad to meet a Texan Tennista!!

Sorry 'bout your problem with the pawl spring......but glad that you got it sorted !

Where did you get your bike, MPH in Houston?? l've heard good things about them !!

As you have probablly figured out, this is all about Tenni's what # is yours??

l'll add it to our growing register!! :thumbsup:

Say, what part of Texas are you in? l have a brother in Dallas that l'm trying to convince to get a real bike :mg: and ditch that SV650 that he's got

:bier:

Cheers

Van